Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,821 Views
She said US$800.
That was just one of three.. 850/500 and I’d have to check the file. Joey and other much more.
and I know...fool me once...

$100 a month for 8 months?

Sounds like an easy settle and good karma?

:dunno:
Tron, you're trying to solve a debt problem, but that is not how we ended up here. If you were in IAG's position would you go about collecting it in the manner she chose? This isn't about money, its about rallying the troops behind her. You think Joey was wondering what I've been up to and just happened to stop by? No pal, he was egged on, as was Tungman to come over and cause a nuisance. If it was about money there would have been better ways to go about making an arrangement.

If I had not blocked her/ignored her last week she never would have mentioned anything. Her biggest concern when we were talking on the phone last week was that "Joey will find out I've been talking to you".

since 2014 I've talked to IAG countless times, usually for hours at a time, we exchanged hundreds of texts and facebook messages. There is not a poster on the forums I've had more contact with than her, up until last week.

You know how many times she asked me for payment the last two years? Not once.

Feelings were hurt and vengeance is being sought. She hates that I cut off contact. Thats all this is about.

She wants everyone to know how much dirt she has on me, revealing old messages texts etc, no mention of her time spent in the mental ward of a hospital her family had her committed to recently.

Last edited:
Tron, you're trying to solve a debt problem, but that is not how we ended up here. If you were in IAG's position would you go about collecting it in the manner she chose? This isn't about money, its about rallying the troops behind her. You think Joey was wondering what I've been up to and just happened to stop by? No pal, he was egged on, as was Tungman to come over and cause a nuisance. If it was about money there would have been better ways to go about making an arrangement.

If I had not blocked her/ignored her last week she never would have mentioned anything. Her biggest concern when we were talking on the phone last week was that "Joey will find out I've been talking to you".

since 2014 I've talked to IAG countless times, usually for hours at a time, we exchanged hundreds of texts and facebook messages. There is not a poster on the forums I've had more contact with than her, up until last week.

You know how many times she asked me for payment the last two years? Not once.

Feelings were hurt and vengeance is being sought. She hates that I cut off contact. Thats all this is about.

She wants everyone to know how much dirt she has on me, revealing old messages texts etc, no mention of her time spent in the mental ward of a hospital her family had her committed to recently.
Really? Really?
This is incorrect on so many levels.
This started because Steve made an accusation and you called him a liar. When I contacted you to discuss, found out you had blocked me. Why would you have blocked me if we were such good pals? Really...out of nowhere. You LIED here, blocked me, and started making insinuations about “crazy.” THAT is why I spoke up. To vindicate Steve and confirm I had not been paid by you. If I was looking for sympathy, I could have done that long ago. I gave you many days to fix this and you didn’t. Once again, I thought you thought I was talking shit about you to Steve, and felt bad. I sent you a message here showing that was not the case, A recurring theme. I should know socio/psychopaths have no guilt or empathy. In retrospect I can see how in recent talks you were mirroring me, and constantly checking reassurance that I trusted you and you were really a good guy. Many statements about abandoning your red pill women hating ways etc. It was also clear (in retrospect) that you were attempting to set me up again. But that’s for another story.

I wouldn’t say nearly anywhere close to hundreds of texts and messages, mostly cat videps you sent me, but over course course of 7 years, maybe so. and I talk to numerous posters...we didn’t talk for years during that time after the various incidents. I think we started talking again last year. And how many times did I tell you to call Joey? HOW MANY??? Yes I felt guilty, but your response was that he refused to talk to you. I assume now that was because you blocked him. I also felt guilty that the person who made your first Debt right (Boat) was out 500 (still dk why he paid that for you) so I sent him $500 just MONTHS AGO on your behalf. He never asked for it, but I felt it was right thing to do since you and I were in communication and felt weird, I never knew why he paid that for you anyway.

if I havent asked you for payment recently, it’s because the many times I had done so in the past AND THERE WERE MANY —it had been fruitless, You told me how you would pay me back when you got alleged inheritance. ...I accepted that and kept encouraging you to work things out with Joey. This was all when I thought you were a good guy in bad circumstance. Because that’s how you played it.

There are countless threads at TGF about how I attempted to get my money. Instead you just kept putting it in my face by ignoring me and making bets. For some reason down the line I made contact with you again and we started talking 1-2x a month....yes we talked for 2 hours at a time a couple times a month sometimes, but I talk to other posters for hours sometimes...they just don’t happen to be ones who owe me money.

Lets not get the order of events or facts confused. You are making assumptions. Tung man is the one who alerted me to this thread. He said you were making claims that I was paid. I checked out the thread and attempted to contact you about it. Found out I was blocked. Why would I be blocked? If we were such good pals why would you block me after steve made an accusation? Makes absolutely no sense. None. I offhandedly told you Steve made payment to me. That was the extent of our conversation about that. Why did you block me? That is the question. After that, you started trolling and talking about how people like Joey and I were prey and you were predator. . It was at this point where it became crystal clear what kind of person you are. This is when I stopped holding back. It wasn’t because cutting off of contact it was the continued trolling here..i was trying to be a good support system to you in your weight loss journey etc..blocking contact saved me a lot of time and grief and possibly money. I recognize that right away. That’s not what this is about. Don’t flatter yourself!! I have plenty of friends to talk to ..thought you were lonely and enjoyed talking politics and crypto with you, but you are not in any way important enough to me to see ”revenge” based on that alone. Please. It wasn’t about contact...but WHY did you do that again? Answer that question truthfully...if you know how.

Lol. My family did not have me committed. My family was worried about me last summer when I was under stress from pandemic, sleep deprivation, keto diet, dizziness and severe stress brought on by several things. They wanted me checked out and I reluctantly went to appease them, Dr told me the next day that I could leave, but wanted to do some health checks first so I agreed to stay another couple days to have bloodwork and MRI done.

For someone who suffers from mental health issues, I am surprised you would try to crazy shame me by sharing something unrelated that had not been put out in public. You have no defense, so you attempt to make me look crazy and make crazy related comments in your trolling. And yet you complained about King Revolver doing same thing to me...KR bad when he does it, but fine for you I guess, When you have no defense, just go on offense and claim she’s crazy cat lady. Weak.

Most all the dirt...save the one screenshot from the webpage where you ripped off someone lately was out out there by you or was common knowledge. It was all laid out here.

one thing you are right about. It isn’t about the money for me. It was the fact that I actually believed you were a friend. I have much more on you of personal nature but never would occur to out that out there, and there is much more I know you lied about. But I was raised to forgive people and see the best in them. It’s not something that I can help I suppose, perhaps no more than you can help having no empathy. I have a short memory when it comes to that sort of thing. Maybe it’s how we are hardwired. But for you to do what you have done here this week is inexcusable..and I will support those in any way I can for whom it IS about the money.

and again, why did you block me? We hadn’t been in a fight..look back at order of events. And yes, I did tell Joey about thread. But believe me, if I wanted to I could have told others and have itplastered it all over TGF. I could have bumped all your stiff related threads over there. Initially didn’t do that Because I was still giving you benefit of doubt....later because I did not want to do that to RJ and have his forum cluttered with drama. But you have crossed a line now. The last time we spoke you told me I didn’t stand up for myself enough. So I called you a cocksucker. You laughed...apparently I should only stand up for myself against others, YOU made this personal. You are like a bad version of Trump’s defense team. Get facts and order of events straight, and stay on topic,

Last edited:
I'ma gonna eat this whole fucking bag of veggies with 4 small chicken thighs. Total cals of the veggies? ~150 The chicken much more but I'll prolly only eat one (big) meal today so I'll be well under my allowable intake.

This whole process of eating healthy (and eating less), being aware of my caloric intake and types of food I consume is getting easier by the day.

The exercise part is a dream come true for me. I never ever thought I'd look forward to and enjoy (immensely) my daily brisk walks but I absolutely love it.

Really looking forward to the warm weather as I'll be walking much more and be out and about the city exploring.

20210215_130202.jpg
20210215_130215.jpg

:up
big fan of walking.
Around here, if you see (especially older) people aimlessly walking, 90% chance they Russian

:up
big fan of walking.
Around here, if you see (especially older) people aimlessly walking, 90% chance they Russian
Around here most people are Canadian, but I'll admit we have a large student population from India on study visas.
Also a ton of legal Mexicans that come to work at the farms and many greenhouses in the area on the temporary foreign worker visa program.

but do they walk, just for the sake of walking?

but do they walk, just for the sake of walking?
Good question, but since I can't speak Mexican or Indian I'm unable to ask any of them this question. I'm assuming its because they can't get a drivers license here and owning a car would be too expensive for them anyway.

Most of the Mexicans here ride bikes more than they walk. Indians walk. I have seen lots of fat Mexicans but not one fat Indian.

Oh & I'm talking about REAL Mexican passport holding Mexicans and Indians from India and not the local Tribes.

I'ma gonna eat this whole fucking bag of veggies with 4 small chicken thighs. Total cals of the veggies? ~150 The chicken much more but I'll prolly only eat one (big) meal today so I'll be well under my allowable intake.

This whole process of eating healthy (and eating less), being aware of my caloric intake and types of food I consume is getting easier by the day.

The exercise part is a dream come true for me. I never ever thought I'd look forward to and enjoy (immensely) my daily brisk walks but I absolutely love it.

Really looking forward to the warm weather as I'll be walking much more and be out and about the city exploring.

View attachment 4442 View attachment 4443
Bone in or boneless?

Bone in, with the skin on.

Fat = good

Carbs = to be avoided unless in vegetable format.
Fat is fine. Boneless not much more expensive when you factor in meat to bone ratio.

Same with caloric intake

Fat is fine. Boneless not much more expensive when you factor in meat to bone ratio.

Same with caloric intake
haven't we already condemned boneless wings somewhere on here before? :polaroid: