Plommer is in the ICU

• Start date
  • Replies 417 Comments
  • Views 22,790 Views
TRON, U CNUTT!

Sorry about the noise in the video, its worst at the point where I call Tron a cunt. Got a message from my phone that it detected water in the usb port. So I learned something new today, Android phones know when they are wet. I don't blame my phone at all as getting wet is the usual response when talking about DafTron.

TRON, U CNUTT!

Sorry about the noise in the video, its worst at the point where I call Tron a cunt. Got a message from my phone that it detected water in the usb port. So I learned something new today, Android phones know when they are wet. I don't blame my phone at all as getting wet is the usual response when talking about DafTron.

Last edited:
had a 90s news broadcast vibe, liked the interference noise 6.5 Matty Rains

plommy take a tour where the old neighbor got murdered

Slippery day today boys.

only 1.75 kms today as i didn't want to bow a tendon and become lame. dr boner knows what i mean.

Bit of a setback. The bloodclot in my leg is still quite large. Dr is scheduling me for a CT scan to look a little deeper and at other parts of my body.

In the meantime we continue to walk and eat healthy. Over 70kms walked in January, the goal will be to increase the distance as the weather gets warmer and my fitness level increases.

jan.png

Sorry to hear this man, all the best.

Ty for sharing, can't wait until it gets a little warmer here and I can start walking outside as well.

Screenshot_20210211-134815_MapMyWalk.jpg

2.55 km walk in -8C temps, thats 18F for those metrically challenged, also its a mile and a half distance off the turf.

Marty I noticed you said you were creeping up on 240lbs. I was 245 for a long time and then in my late 40s weight just ballooned.
I never understood why people hate fat people. I mean overeating is usually a result of mental issues, trauma etc. I used food the same way a drug addict uses drugs but no one ever feels the need in public (on a bus) to tell an anorexically thin crack user to gain weight but they have no problem telling a fatty they should lose some.

Its not like fat people don't know they are fat and it will kill them. Look at fentanyl users. These people risk there lives every time they shoot up but that doesn't deter them. Same with people that use food to escape reality. Sad? Eat a pizza, lonely? Eat a quart of ice cream etc.

I feel very fortunate in that my few health conditions will be remedied by losing weight. I'm a non smoker (cigarettes) and very casual user of alcohol so my internal organs are in great condition. I know I'll be even stronger as more weight comes off and there is less stress on my heart etc.

I really need to be kinder to my body and the best gift of all is weight loss. Let my poor abused organs get a chance to heal before I become a senior citizen.

I think people hate us fatties Plommer because they think it's entirely our fault. "All we have to do" is eat healthier and exercise and we won't be fat slobs anymore. Lazy sacks of shit.

Nevermind that metabolism and cravings are genetic predispositions. That they can eat healthy 5-6 days a week but still go out with the boys or the wife once or twice a week for drinks and a decent meal and their body will just burn that shit off vs holding on to it for dear life and destroying all of the last week's progress.

People in general are starting to come along on mental health I think, ie actually taking depression seriously vs just saying "stop being a whiny fag". But I don't think we'll see in our lifetime any progress on the attitude against fat people shifting away from "put down the cake and exercise, fatso".

I think it helps non fatties to understand by using analogies that they can relate to. For example people cannot control who they are attracted to etc. Its involuntary. Also I think the drug addiction analogy is good. I feel nothing but empathy for drug addicts caught in a vicious cycle they cannot escape and risk their lives every time they use. I also feel empathy for obese people struggling with their weight.

People that gain a lot of weight have done so because they don't cope well and use food to medicate themselves. One habit I have been able to break so far is to not eat for pleasure. Enjoying a meal is fine but eating when not hungry for the purpose of pleasure or escape is to be avoided. On the few occasions when I must eat something I make something that won't do much damage, like a can or two of tuna.

Since Sept I have not eaten any bread, rice or pasta, not at all. When I eat carbs I make sure they originate in natural food like green veggies etc.

I'm also not disgusted by other peoples appearances and even if I was I'd never say anything to the person without being asked. I find it extremely rude when complete strangers cannot resist the urge to comment on somebody they know nothing about.

I have a neighbor that called me "big guy" and I never liked it, partly because its just a less rude way of saying fat guy and also because he only said it cause he couldn't remember my name and thought big guy was cool.

Had a similar experience a few years ago in line at Tim Hortons waiting for my coffee. The guy behind the counter says "hey big guy" and I responded with "hey, little brown guy" and he got the message loud and clear. He knew my name as I was a regular at that location and he always greeted me by name after that.

here you fatties go

just listened to some of this podcast today, with Ethan Suplee (the fat guy from my name is Earl) who went from 550 to 255

thanks archie. I will watch this whole thing on my tv later

ethan was a scientologist - don't know if he is still

I think people hate us fatties Plommer because they think it's entirely our fault. "All we have to do" is eat healthier and exercise and we won't be fat slobs anymore. Lazy sacks of shit.

Nevermind that metabolism and cravings are genetic predispositions. That they can eat healthy 5-6 days a week but still go out with the boys or the wife once or twice a week for drinks and a decent meal and their body will just burn that shit off vs holding on to it for dear life and destroying all of the last week's progress.

People in general are starting to come along on mental health I think, ie actually taking depression seriously vs just saying "stop being a whiny fag". But I don't think we'll see in our lifetime any progress on the attitude against fat people shifting away from "put down the cake and exercise, fatso".

It doesn't help either the government letting these food corporations add anything they want to foods. When I'm out of the US for a significant amount of time I just naturally lose around 20 lbs, without changing my behavior at all, just by getting access to different types of food. That obisity growth the US saw 2 decades ago you can start to see in the UK and Australia where they started following US food industry practices. Government also has a big blame. McDonald burgers in Prague are freaking delicious because they source ingredients differently.

It doesn't help either the government letting these food corporations add anything they want to foods.
Fast food is something else I've given up completely for now. Perhaps when I'm back to the 240lb range I may eat a junk food meal but I think its best to avoid the shitty corporate fast food joints at least 99% of the time. I've not eaten any shit food since Sept 2020. I've had neighbors offer to buy me lunch at McDonalds for driving them to the store etc but I decline. McDonalds is out to make a profit and they use delicious combinations of things cheaply that make rapid weight gain easy. Its not Mickey D's job to watch my caloric intake of their shit processed food, thats on me.

So my diet has been very easy, and I mean this. I eat whole foods mostly baked/broiled and boiled not fried, chicken, pork, fish, a little beef but not much and no processed foods/sugars so no ketchup or BBQ sauces, just a little salt pepper or maybe mustard. Nothing prepared from a can ie canned soup/pasta. I eat tuna from a can but thats different.

The only foods I've eaten in excess are nuts and cheeses. I can gobble down peanuts like there is no tomorrow and when I do I feel bad because I know they are extremely high in calories and then the next day just pick up where I left off before I overate the peanuts. I'm allowed 2k calories a day and 90% of the time I'm well under this limit. A few days a month I go over but I don't sweat it as I'm on track the next day.