12. archie
13. stevek
14. __________
15. __________
16. Casper
17. __________
18. Teela

Last edited:
I’m definitely in the lower third at this place.

I was granted good looks, height, a nice cock, songwriting skills and a career with great bennies that I didn’t get seriously injured or killed while doing.

The payback for all that was not being the brightest bulb (and sleep apnea).

I think I'm towards the bottom as well, which is fine because off the site I am a VERY aggressive power bottom.

Any intelligence i display is a facade. Attempt to make up for a small schvance.

Come on Roguey no way you don't crack the Top 5 you goat you!

Maybe one day I'll fill out the list, but not THIS day.

Do you use a CPAP machine like plommer?
Non compliant
I use a mouth guard which only decreases my apnea by about 30%

It’s torture but so just push myself through life

Non compliant
I use a mouth guard which only decreases my apnea by about 30%

It’s torture but so just push myself through life
I like to hear how other sleep apnea sufferers deal with CPAP use. I'm certain I mentioned it before but I actually love using my machine.
I was issued my first CPAP machine in 2009 and since day one have used it 100% of the time I sleep, without exception. This included times when driving out west to Sask and taking rest naps in truck stops in my car. I plugged the CPAP in my cigarette lighter outlet and slept in the car with the machine humming away.

I'm at the point now where I think I'd prefer using it even if I didn't have the apnea problem, it gives me so much comfort.
I realize and understand that my experience in this regard is different from many, I'm thankful that the CPAP is such an asset and not a liability in any way.

Boner and I are prolly 4/5 since we are both worldly bourgeois elite city dweller types.

(giving him the notch up with the whole lawyer thing)

Boner and I are prolly 4/5 since we are both worldly bourgeois elite city dweller types.

(giving him the notch up with the whole lawyer thing)
Blitty did you forget you are handsome? Tron is handsome as well but is also smart enough to realize that usually when people are blessed in some aspect (such as being a pussy magnet) they tend to be less gifted in others.

Ya folla?

(Bonus points if you figure it out all by yourself, pal).

Davey did I ever tell you about one time playing poker I was sitting between reno and MrX and I busted out after like 3 plays. Me no pro.

updated

I belong both near the top and the bottom. High-ish IQ, low EQ. To quote an old boss, "you're capable of the best and the worst." He was talking about my pool-shooting ability in the moment but we all know he meant it globally.

On that note, I challenge MrX to a cube-off. :bringiton: