• Views 1,761 Views

kato

my hips don't lie / paid poster
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hope you brought your appetite you f!cking twat

I'm gonna keep myself busy preparing you some cockmeat sandwiches for our little Circus Circus meetin

I notice Mrs. MonkeyFocker learned to shut the fuck up. Your welcome.

I would recommend finding a new place to turn around and quit using your old meth buddy connections within the police department to harass an old lady.

Anybody know if there is a Greyhound Station near this punk's house?

Um lets see Im into sports, long walks on the beach, and giving intimate details about my life to some douchebag I just met on the internet. What about you?

guy is very good, and the real deal, i would not recommend fuking with him, i would bet he is likely a real life tough guy i can tell

:jerk:
20 posts in - it's old already.

guy is very good, and the real deal, i would not recommend fuking with him, i would bet he is likely a real life tough guy i can tell

anyone who goes greyhound is to be feared

i just wanted a thread to record his greatness

Casper rides greyhounds too......hmmm

Casper's name originates from a friendly 'ghost'.......hmmm

:jerk:
20 posts in - it's old already.

Oh yeah and that southpark avatar/tagline is soooo cutting edge. You'll stay out of my way if you know whats good for you fuckbreath.

Dimebag Darrell, guitarist for Damageplan and Pantera, was killed during a shooting spree at a Columbus, Ohio, nightclub Wednesday night. He was 38.

Oh yeah and that southpark avatar/tagline is soooo cutting edge. You'll stay out of my way if you know whats good for you fuckbreath.

I know what is good for me and I will stay out of your way.
:yawn:

Dimebag what inspires you?

buses????

Oh boy, a crusher. Those are so interesting.

:iconrolleyes:

Oh boy, a crusher. Those are so interesting.

:iconrolleyes:

it's actually very poetic "A Crusher on a Greyhound Bus"

you can see him introspectively staring out the window of the Greyhound Bus, going to meet his next mark, as Everytown, USA, whips on by, for miles and miles.

Miles of hopes, miles of lives, miles of dreams - miles of crushed dreams, if you will. Ironic, since the protagonist himself is a crusher. A crusher of what? Dreams? Not quite. Internet personas. Of which dreams are certainly a component.

A Crusher on a Greyhound Bus. Ridin' to the next down, to beat up the next internet tough guy - most don't show, of course. The lonely life of a Crusher on a Greyhound Bus.

So beautiful, so quintessentially early 21st century American.

Nice write up, thats pretty much my life, and it isnt always an easy one. Doesnt change the fact that the thread starter obviously wants to suck on my dong which in some circles is deserving of a crushing in itself.

Casper rides greyhounds too......hmmm

Casper's name originates from a friendly 'ghost'.......hmmm

:lmao: Blitty, at least this guy still has his computer! :propeller: