Please introduce yourself to the gamelive forum

• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 9,563 Views
Hi my name is Pavy and I'm the lyrical sports forum gangster. You step on my toe..I step on your balls until you say Mercy!

Pavy I liked that.

I'm Mike
AKA mike

I know clever huh...
32 was my jersey number when I used to own Dallas Clarke in pee wee athelics

My name is Cougar Bait. I'm not screaming into a video camera wearing a gray sweatsuit so I guess life is good. If you want to explode inside me I might let you if I like your style. I am a hard cunt with a smile that will gut your soul, you ugly bitch.

hello i'm kato. i am trying to catch up on all i missed.

Hi, I'm Nina. I am a true Southern Belle complete with drawl. I like long walks on the beach, margaritas with lime and salt, and Nick Saban.

I am 20four7 and I"m an alcoholic ...... oh shit wrong forum

Ok I'm20four7 and I'm a degenerate drunken gambler.......

but only in vegas and only with bread...... well bread being there doesn't matter much......

you know what I mean..

Hi, I'm Nina. I am a true Southern Belle complete with drawl. I like long walks on the beach, margaritas with lime and salt, and Nick Saban.

Me gives Nina a margarita takes her for a walk on the beach and hopes she doesn't notice I'm NOT nick Saban

big orange!!!!!

hi everyone.

bigorangetitan. what ever happened to you? last thing i remmeber was your little brother lost 25k on your bookmaker account playing 5k blackjack

My name is Mudcat and I am all covered with suds and I am wearing oven mitts and I would like you to come clean my windows.

Hai.

i'm archie

and I heard your wife was getting it on with a well hung colored man........ i'm just saying........

it was all hypothetical

hi everyone.

bigorangetitan. what ever happened to you? last thing i remmeber was your little brother lost 25k on your bookmaker account playing 5k blackjack

Hah. It was WSEX account. And dont even bring that up, I dont even send the prick a xmas card anymore :banghead::pballs:

My name is Tsoprano

Previously known as Tsoprano.

that's just devious, Tsop