Playing Broomball

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I agreed to play on a team just yesterday. I have never played before, if you don't count sophomore highschool gym class that is. But this is some serious stuff. I got someone's gear which includes a stick, special shoes, shin guards, and windpants to slide on the ice. Did pretty well. Only missed the ball completely and fell on my ass once. Broomball takes a lot more cardio than I thought. Got another game this afternoon. Last night was 2 degrees outside. Hopefully it's a bit warmer today, like maybe 7. Any of you Canadians play broomball?

Have an aunt who played in a league. She's 60 years old.

She is!

Does seem like fun though... look at that thing go:

why use a broom though

It's not a broom per se, it's a rubberized paddle bit that vaguely looks like a broom. It's very substantial.

I wanna play now.

Fischay I'm like more Canadian than you and you're from Gretzkyland. Shame on you.

matty we can play with rubberized paddles in nola

No homo.

A lot of the same rules as in hockey. And it is pretty fun.

Why not just play hockey?

All the highschool kids would play this late nights at my local rink. They would have a DJ and lights and shit.

didn't realize it looked that good. I especially like the hand passes to the broom. I thought it was just a bunch of clowns screwing around, but looks like a legit sport.

These yahoos here have been impeding on our roller hockey rink. Used to call them broomballers. I see now that's an insult to broomba
Bicycle_Polo_2-757417.jpg
lling.

bikehockey? lol. thats guey

I scored a goal!!! It only took 3 weeks. And we won our first game. Oh what a glorious night it was.

I swear you fucking Canadians invent games just so you don't have to watch your shitty TV shows. Christ, brooms and sweeping are involved in all your sports! hey, how about you vacuum a pebble sized puck across a piece of ice? I am drunk by the way. Thank you for listening.