• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 2,661 Views

BigCockGuy

Since
May 23, 2010
Score
Tokens
Epoch is 10 million years for those who don't know. This is the greatest play of the last 10 million years. 16000 unit LOCK. 700 stars.

What is it?

We are all waiting for the LOCK from the COCK

Sorry Cougar but I need to give everyone time to get their finances in order. Remember, this is a play of the EPOCH.

Post the play or GTFO

I really like that kid because you can tell he had a good heart but Jesus Christ he is banged up for someone his age

He can't be a day older than 26 and he looks 35.

Ok, BCG, post the play when you're ready but at least give the masses 15 minutes before kick off/first pitch

I really like that kid because you can tell he had a good heart but Jesus Christ he is banged up for someone his age

Ok, BCG, post the play when you're ready but at least give the masses 15 minutes before kick off/first pitch

No problem buddy. Good luck tomorrow.

I imagine Polaroid is contemplating whether this thread pushes BCG into the annoyingly stupid group and activates the ban hammer.

Good lcuk with the play. Hope you escape the wrath of Polaroid

I imagine Polaroid is contemplating whether this thread pushes BCG into the annoyingly stupid group and activates the ban hammer.

Good lcuk with the play. Hope you escape the wrath of Polaroid

Wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm not that into this ghost anymore.

Epoch is 10 million years for those who don't know. This is the greatest play of the last 10 million years. 16000 unit LOCK. 700 stars.
:redx:

No pal, an Epoch is a dude with no testicles.

Wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm not that into this ghost anymore.

Tomato, is that you?

I heard a scream in the background to that video.... that might push the ban hammer from the roid.....

We are all literally waiting by our computers refreshing this page every 10 seconds.

Is bobby bigcockguy?
No!

Bobbaaaaaay! Is bigcouponguy

I like the kid too. Having said that I'd love to see him bang a broad on video Rogue Juror style.

Bobbaaaay! common one time!

Daftaaaay! in your expert opinion, do you think Bobby's pecker has ever felt the tingle of a hot wet vag?

I wonder if bobby buys from Groupon.

I believe he's 21 or 22.

gl "bigcock"guy