PLAY GLORIA: Story of the 2019 Stanley Cup Champion ST LOUIS BLUES

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,258 Views

Was that +25000 available everywhere or was it unusual line?

It was a Caesars line so I would assume it was widely available. Keep in mind, the wager was made in January and I believe they were in last place when this WIZARD made that Futures bet.

There are multiple teams at around those odds during the season. I should probably be looking at that more. I like those kind of bets :thinking:
I'd be tempted at hedging much earlier, so I dunno, would likely fuck it up anyway

There are multiple teams at around those odds during the season. I should probably be looking at that more. I like those kind of bets :thinking:
I'd be tempted at hedging much earlier, so I dunno, would likely fuck it up anyway

Exactly. Looks like this guy was ruthless, he turned down multiple buyout offers. I would have chickened out way early. Unreal hit.

So if you can go back in time to January. Say 50K budget. What’s the play?

Pound the limit at one book? Multiple books?

What’s the limit on those things?

So if you can go back in time to January. Say 50K budget. What’s the play?

Pound the limit at one book? Multiple books?

What’s the limit on those things?
Sure, that's the play. But don't get the idea that you can just bet large amounts on longshots cause it's Vegas. Probably that 400 was about as much as they'd take. I had to wait for approval on a $50 ticket at 75 to 1. Cashing out multiple 100k tickets you're gonna get problems. I would bet in a way that would avoid any suspicion. That would take serious thinking, and its not worth it on such a fantasy. :hey: