Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,262 Views
I made a door sign with a QR code on it that directs Owen Sound peeps to a landing page that's just for them.

Do you have other/expansion plans now that you will have much more space?

The space is quite small (300 sq ft). It's two 10'x10' rooms and one 5'x20' "hallway" slash waiting room.

But yeah I'm thinking about buying and selling used instruments and hanging them on the long wall in the hallway. One of the rooms will be a demo room with an amp and headphones, and my computer desk and printer will be there. I'll be doing the actual guitar/pickup work in the front room, and I'll also have my turntable there along with a 3x3 grid of album covers displayed on the wall, for maximum hipster impact. 🤓

FB684855-4E3F-4C6D-9E66-F221806835EC.jpeg

I have to scrape all the carpet glue first, otherwise the sandpaper is going to insta-clog. I've tried even 40-grit with a small belt sander as a test. No go for as long as there is carpet glue covering the surface.

I hand-planed a small area out of curiosity. I thought the dark bits were mold but now they look more like light fire damage. 🤷‍♂️

Try the sniff test to find out if it’s fire 🔥

There's no smell. Maybe just accumulated grime? Maybe it used to be a commercial kitchen.

We have rugs all over the place and wall to wall in halls and stairs on living floors.

People used to put that shit in bathrooms.

Rugs are fine, but to completely cover a nice hardwood floor with carpet should be a felony.