• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,124 Views
9oqg6t8r37331.jpg
s5xt0dE.jpg
tspa_0109828f.jpg

Well played Arch 👏

I think I remember Braed

Got me a surveillance cam, now I want more.

Here is the fucking cat letting himself into my place.

lol nice, what brand, setup you have?
CHORTAU Outdoor Security Camera Wireless Wifi
Cost me $70 CAD. Amazing cam for the price. Motion detection, human form recognition, sound recording etc. I only have a 16 GB micro sdcard in it for now and it records for days.

I only have the one cam for now - as a tryout but now that I have it I will get two more to cover everything around my unit.

I want my 10 seconds back
vid was for rouge ya cunt. just showing off my $70 CAD security cam. Settings are low to conserve disk space but this is a very capable cam, HD too!

I'm waiting for the day the cops come by and ask me if I have some footage of my driveway that they are interested in. I live for that day, pal.

What you got plom? I'm using a wyze cam with an aftermarket all weather shell. Prob $37 all in.

What you got plom? I'm using a wyze cam with an aftermarket all weather shell. Prob $37 all in.
Boner do you ever read other peoples posts in the threads you post in?

I only have a 16 GB micro sdcard in it for now and it records for days.

Ah, you have it only for motion detection. I have a dual cam setup in the car, 4K in the front 1080p in the back. Does 200MB/100MB for front/back per minute. With a battery backup I can get 10 hours of power with the engine off and it starts recharging with the engine on. It needs about an hour of driving for it to recharge completely. With a 256GB card I get about 14 hours of footage before starting to overwrite.

I'm waiting for the day a cop puts a knee to my neck.