Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,498 Comments
  • Views 123,245 Views
96529475_136645334632325_5290339521764786176_n.jpg

Mount Everest is Visible From Kathmandu, Nepal for First Time in Living Memory
uFJ7WWC.jpg

What's that about? Reduced pollution due to covid shut-downs? Melting ice caps on the other mountains due to global warming?

Are the Chinese up to something, monkeying around with, like, the earth's physical features 'n shit?

Covid lack of pollution. We walk up a hill every day with a view of the Denver skyline and the difference these days is striking.

96440460_10217358581217047_372727093127020544_n.jpg

This is Sarah. She is 59 years old, has two children, she has never exercised a day in her life, she eats anything she wants and occasionally stays up until 3am drinking and partying. What’s her secret? Nothing, she is the girl in the background.

Tronner, I enjoyed a lovely cigar and booze At Montecristo yesterday. Thought of you Brosef.

Tronner, I enjoyed a lovely cigar and booze At Montecristo yesterday. Thought of you Brosef.

outstanding!

was Hutch working behind the bar?

outstanding!

was Hutch working behind the bar?

I didn’t get intimate enough to find out dudes name.

Was he a grey long hairish 50+ goatee guey?

then yes.

My buddy asked if they had havana club. We drank that and smoked Cubanos in Havana a few years back.

dude went in back room and found some..

Legit spot

Was he a grey long hairish 50+ goatee guey?
That’s not Hutch but I remember that guy.

Agreed it’s a legit spot. I’m a little weird I like to get to know the local folk when I travel. Which is the opposite of how I am with strangers when I’m out and about in my hometown.

:cheers: