Pics where I'm not sure where to put it

• Start date
  • Replies 2,526 Comments
  • Views 129,033 Views
new york at sunset

Thought there was a lot of old Jews down there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Isn’t that a 50/50 state?

Isn’t that a 50/50 state?
You're kidding right about if 50% Jewish? There's over 20 million living in FLA ...... no way 10 million Jews. And if there was no way this guy would be living down there.
1703611659065.png

You're kidding right about if 50% Jewish? There's over 20 million living in FLA ...... no way 10 million Jews. And if there was no way this guy would be living down there.
View attachment 9775
I think blitty was referring to 50% red 50% blue or that’s how I read it.

I think blitty was referring to 50% red 50% blue or that’s how I read it.
LOL that's right my bad!!! By but in the day Merry Christmas and Happy NY was something I always said to people ..... but now if not knowing them well enough I go with Happy Holidays ..... especially my doctors.

LOL that's right my bad!!! By but in the day Merry Christmas and Happy NY was something I always said to people ..... but now if not knowing them well enough I go with Happy Holidays ..... especially my doctors.
I say merry Christmas, if that offends someone they can go fuck themselves or become a suicide bomber.

new one I found out, Broward Cubans look down on Dade Cubans

also there's such a thing as Ocala Cubans

:grin:

I should move to Florida I can’t take the cold any more. I had I blast when I spent 2 months in pompano during covid.

I should move to Florida I can’t take the cold any more. I had I blast when I spent 2 months in pompano during covid.
Trading one shitty form of weather for another.

The Feels Like temperature here is 91-101 degrees 10.5 months a year.

It also rains like a mf’r

And a new feature: high winds with rain for weeks at a time