• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 958 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
We got hacked on Friday by a vBulletin exploit. They managed to gain access but didn't modify nor embed anything so no worries about viruses like the last time. I did some changes on what I think was the entry method. You should change your password as a precaution. I will turn off attachments for awhile.

Sorry folks.

common hackers!

Sounds like something Clint would do.

Sketchy. Clint fo sho.

Roguey, you should sell me the forum. I'll pay $21 so you can make a dollar profit.

if you change your password then the hackers have already won.

Roguey, you should sell me the forum. I'll pay $21 so you can make a dollar profit.

Sorry Clint, but from my knowledge there is no black owner of a sports forum, no reason to change it now!

I changed mine.

Clint, I used to like you, now you seem like a real fucking asshole peace of shit. Rog, nor anyone else will or would sell this site, so give it up. GL was far better off without your shady ass. Please, KYS. At this point, no one wants to see your posts , let alone gives a shit about you're ulterior motives.

LOL! Cami, harsh words indeed! Do you not get any Bacon this morning?

Monkey, I usually try to be nice, but I love GL, and I love Rog, he is my friend. I do not tolerate the way this poster is coming at Rj.....Rj is a good person, and Clints just being a jerk, and someone needs to tell him so.

P.S. I get a lil Bacon whenever I please!

:camiandstevie:

OK Cami I understand, I always have RJ's back also! Here's a good Italian joke that will make you laugh?

Q. What did the barber say to the Italian kid?
A. Do you want your hair cut or should I just change the oil.?

Nice guys finish last. Most successful people are assholes.

Clint, correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you told to fukk off on several occasions?

Why is it you don't do so?

The owner isn't going to talk to you, and that is fukking final.

Move on son...

:lmao:

no

:lmao:

wait

:lol::lol:

Cami leave clit alone.

Last edited: