Paris Saint-Germain

• Start date
  • Replies 26 Comments
  • Views 2,124 Views
what the hell rooney, have all the money in the world and you want rooney?

That is a lot of money for the soon to be 28 year old but I think PSG is thinking about about marketing too and he is probably worth every cent like Beckham was for the few months he was there

Chelsea will be the most interesting to read about this summer I bet, talking about Falcao in this article. Watch Chelsea this summer. We should get a fantasy league going, I want to be a soccer owner and own a fantasy yacht before the inevitable downfall.lol

"Falcao, Hulk, Mangala, Isco, Fellaini? Jose Mourinho draws up Chelsea wishlist to sign SIX players this summer

"Jose Mourinho has drawn up his summer wish list to turn Chelsea back into champions.

And Mourinho's rebuilding plans will not come cheap as he has insisted they will need a minimum of SIX players to reinforce the first team squad.

Mourinho, who will be free to join Chelsea on June 2, wants three defenders, two midfielders and a striker with Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao at the very top of his hit-list.

Real Madrid boss Mourinho has already agreed a three-year contract worth 12m-a-year - and has had guarantees about the investment in the club.

It is believed Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will make the biggest investment in the squad since Mourinho left Stamford Bridge six years ago.

That could see the Russian billionaire bankroll a staggering 100m spending spree this summer with Chelsea's 50m flop Fernando Torres likely to be sacrificed to try to help address the effects of Financial Fair Play.

Mourinho is desperate to make Chelsea more resolute in defence but wants a top class forward to help fire the club back to the Premier League title."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-rafa-benitez-claims-1892710

if they get rid of cristiano ronaldo, there will be a lot of money from real madrid in the market also, interesting summer it'll be

neymar might go to bara this year

potato is reading...

ashley williams from swansea to arsenal

asmir begovic from stoke to liverpool
kolo toure from man city to liverpool

edinson cavani from napoli to man city
sam byram from leeds to man city

leighton baines from everton to man utd
marouane fellaini from everton to man utd

thomas ince from blackpool to spurs

andy carroll from liverpool to west ham
nicolas anelka from juventus to west ham

robert lewandowski from dortmund to bayern

christian ericksen from ajax to dortmund

neymar from santos to barca
pepe reina from liverpool to barca

geoffrey kondogbia from sevilla to real madrid
isco from malaga to real madrid

gonzalo higuain from real madrid to juventus

falcao from atl madrid to monaco
james rodriguez from porto to monaco
joao moutinho from porto to monaco
victor valdes from barca to monaco

Last edited:
done deal

6CnSzKX.jpg

I think Beckham gets an mls team. They should get kobe bryant in on this as an owner, European background and a strong background in soccer.

Get Becks to L.A.
Posh homesick in UK

"David and Victoria Beckham might move back to Los Angeles now he has retired from playing football.

They have been based in London since Christmas while he finished off his career at Paris Saint-Germain.
But they could return to California, where they had lived since 2007 when he joined LA Galaxy.

Pals say Posh, 39, is homesick for the US city.

She misses pals like Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria, 38, and the privacy of living in exclusive Beverly Hills.
The couple and children Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, ten, Cruz, eight, and Harper, 22 months, have been in LA for half-term.

They all went to an ice hockey game with Hollywood icon Tom Cruise, 50.
But they are unsure about uprooting the kids again.

A source said: Vic misses LA terribly but the boys are settled in school in London so they may stay a while.
US soccer chiefs are also trying to lure Becks, 38, back to launch a new team."

Celebrities+NBA+Finals+Game+5+LA+Lakers+Vs+FzR3u5w  IItHl.jpg

beckham-cruise_1736432a.jpg

David and Victoria join Tom and Connor with all of their kids at LA Kings game

images

The+Beckham+s+Arrive+In+LA+GBU2vfyUmOwl.jpg

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...-to-LA-as-Posh-is-homesick.html#ixzz2V2DEkvDH

"MIAMI (Reuters) - David Beckham said the prospect of owning an Major League Soccer team in Miami was "exciting" after he was urged to help bring a new franchise to Miami at a meeting with key political leaders on Saturday.

Beckham, accompanied by Bolivian born billionaire Marcelo Claure, who wants to team-up with him in owning a new franchise, visited two potential stadiums and met with the mayor of Miami-Dade County Carlos Gimenez, who handed him the keys to the county.

The former England captain, who retired from football last month, played in MLS with L.A. Galaxy and his contract included an option to create a new team for $25 million and he is understood to have other locations in mind as well.

But Beckham sounded positive about the chances of taking his step into club ownership in Miami.
"I think bringing an MLS team here to South Florida would be... it's exciting," Beckham told CBS4 News television."

6a00d8341c506253ef014e8a3205da970d-320wi

Last edited:
the problem with south florida is that everybody already has a team, the fans of the sport are there but they just rather stay home and watch their teams

I meant to post this in this thread

Beckham was on the front row at the heat game tonight. He seems to be pretty serious about a team in Miami. The first mls team in Miami, the fusion was a mess and I think played out ft lauderdale. I dont think know what you are saying rogue about building a fan base but Latino fans are la huge presence at mls games now, alot of the supporter groups are latino and I have seen so many more latino fans at baseball games, huge presence at california and texas games and increasingly at all the ballparks. Keeping boxing alive. If mls were marketed correctly in miami and south florida and Beckham were involved, I think it would be huge.

The marlins is just owned by the worst owner in the country and the dolphins are wretched. When Shula was coach and the dolphins were a phenomenon, the dolphins had some of the best attendance numbers in the nfl. The heat is at the top of the attendance numbers for the nba, MLS just needs a successful team in Miami and a good owner.

"Beckham was reportedly a guest of Bolivian billionaire Marcelo Claure, who is a potential partner with Beckham on the expansion franchise."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/02/david-beckham-miami-mls

article-0-1A136B32000005DC-900_306x423.jpg

david_beckham--300x300.jpg

MLS_Flyer.jpg