• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 2,340 Views

pally

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Hey guys, I post a lot of vids on here with a ton of great info and interesting perspectives on GLTBQ issues, so I figured I'd post them all in one thread.

I know a lot about being trans, gay, bi, questioning, M2F, F2M, lesbian, butch, femme, boi, genderqueer, sex non-binary identified, non-heteronormative, pangender, agender, genderfluid, cissexual, and so on and so forth, so I figure I'd like to offer my counsel and expertise to this community, for anyone who is going through any of these issues or has questions about them.

This forum is known as "gaymelive", the most gay-friendly sports betting forum on the internet, yet even here there still isn't an in-house person to counsel GLTBQ community sports bettors and answer questions, so I figure I'll offer my services.

Here is a great video I recently found which you may enjoy and may find educational or informative in some way:

great idea pally

this thread may beat out random thoughts

I will get to the vid at a later time but quick question for those of us possibly wanting to get a pet gerbil! How do you properly clean them after their play time? :dunno:

It is a great video, I recommend it, especially around the 2 minute mark it starts to get good.

Mr Monkey I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking.

It is a great video, I recommend it, especially around the 2 minute mark it starts to get good.

Mr Monkey I'm sorry I don't understand what you are asking.

Give us a proper example of a genderqueer? I think I get what that is but I'm not sure.

Pally - if you have a fetish for F2Ms with breasts removed but plumbing intact does that make you straight, bi or gay? Or something else?

I searched cisexual and maybe you can HELP

Give us a proper example of a genderqueer? I think I get what that is but I'm not sure.

a genderqueer is someone who does not fit into the narrow gender assignments that YOU try to force upon them

yes YOU RogueJuror, as well as almost all of the other posters at gamelive

YOU want to force everyone into one gender box or the other, but some (or many? or ALL?) people do not fit neatly into one box or the other

but your oppressive heteronormative world view insists that they must do so

Pally - if you have a fetish for F2Ms with breasts removed but plumbing intact does that make you straight, bi or gay? Or something else?

why do you feel the need to put a LABEL on EVERYTHING

why can't a person just be attracted to whomever they are attracted to for whatever reason?

a genderqueer is someone who does not fit into the narrow gender assignments that YOU try to force upon them

yes YOU RogueJuror, as well as almost all of the other posters at gamelive

YOU want to force everyone into one gender box or the other, but some (or many? or ALL?) people do not fit neatly into one box or the other

but your oppressive heteronormative world view insists that they must do so

how much coke or ecstasy does the broad have to be on? ive never tried to fit into the same box with another man...could you elaborate pally :clueless: