oWow I just hit a miracle under in college hoops

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have Northwestern Team Total U66.5 (my Best Bet).

With 2:13 left to go in the game Northwestern has 66 points and the under holds up!!

ZOMG what the fuck?!?!!
:thankyou:

Nice. At what point your mind changed from "ahh I'm fukked" to "there's a chance"?

Wow, that is AMAZING!! I would have hated to have the over in that game!

Nice. At what point your mind changed from "ahh I'm fukked" to "there's a chance"?

I checked Sportacular on my phone and there was 2:13 left and said to myself, "oh fuck I was on the wrong side of this" and then my buddy (the 2nd half of "we" ) calls me and says, "holy fuck we won". At first I thought he was jerking my chain.

I mostly posted this because there are always plenty of "bad beat" threads but the "holy fuck I got lucky" threads are few and far between.

I definitley won't bitch the next time I get hit with the cooler on a wager.

congrats daft

I mostly posted this because there are always plenty of "bad beat" threads but the "holy fuck I got lucky" threads are few and far between.

ya this are good

I remember a bad beat Peep mentioned from back in the 80's, Peep had Raiders -3 and over 35.5 in a parlay.

Raiders led 35-0 at the half, final score? Yep, 35-0.

Must have been a night for Miracles. Hit the Rutgers moneyline with that 4 point play

I remember a bad beat Peep mentioned from back in the 80's, Peep had Raiders -3 and over 35.5 in a parlay.

Raiders led 35-0 at the half, final score? Yep, 35-0.

I remember durito had a pretty sick loss on a college football total like that. I think it was like O50 or O53 and all he needed was a FG in the 2H and both teams put up a zero.

The worst one we've seen here on Gl is the double over time cause of a missed extra point in that college football game that crushed moldy's and the GLPOTDDE's under.