Ordering a laptop online

• Start date
  • Replies 71 Comments
  • Views 4,281 Views
The whole point of having lots of cash in your account is not to be dependent on anyone any time. Boner, have you tried not paying on her behalf?

The whole point of having lots of cash in your account is not to be dependent on anyone any time. Boner, have you tried not paying on her behalf?
What the fuck could you suddenly need $70k for that couldn't wait 3 business days?

What the fuck could you suddenly need $70k for that couldn't wait 3 business days?

You should have asked her. My point was in reference to habit of boner's SIL delaying paying what she owes. As an aside, tell us more about your brother's GF. Did she pay her fair share?

Maybe i have, but in general I cant say no to the credit card rewards. In the example I gave thats $.90 (for the event ticket) or $4.5 (for the meal).

You should have asked her. My point was in reference to habit of boner's SIL delaying paying what she owes. As an aside, tell us more about your brother's GF. Did she pay her fair share?
Misread your post.

She did. Good job as one of the managing editors of a major QC newspaper.

You'd think an educated person would realize that keeping that much money in a checking account is incredibly wasteful. But then again, you can't fault her for stashing that much cash in the first place so you kind of have to back off and just shake your head. You're both wrong and both right.

Misread your post.

She did. Good job as one of the managing editors of a major QC newspaper.

You'd think an educated person would realize that keeping that much money in a checking account is incredibly wasteful. But then again, you can't fault her for stashing that much cash in the first place so you kind of have to back off and just shake your head. You're both wrong and both right.

That's a keeper - worthy of "stealing".

In my limited experience, I have observed many educated people keeping money in low interest accounts or making sub-optimal money-related decisions because of inertia/lethargy - heck, even I am guilty of that at times.

If you guys have a bash and boner is there, can you let him pay through his card for others but pay your share at the same time?

I just bought a Lenovo yoga on a "black Friday deal". Wife is going to get a new MacBook air, anyone know if they ever have black Friday prices or if there's anywhere else to get a good deal on a Mac?
Amazon and Micro Center do BF specials on Apple products, not much but some. Apple doesn't at their store or online.

Boner and I know some B&H big wigs.

It comes with the territory living in NYC.

Bought the HP Spectre laptop yesterday. Its cool looking.

I think Caspy went to the HP headquarters to check
EED8E9B5-6666-4618-87E0-89EBF0C1D141.jpeg

Attachments

• F7AA343D-5897-4D7C-90EB-CBA011C780FC.jpeg
    F7AA343D-5897-4D7C-90EB-CBA011C780FC.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 102