Oklahoma botched execution

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,388 Views
yeah, I don't understand the person who is saying that if the victim moves slightly it can be a long and painful death. Wouldn't you just shoot him again right away? besides there are 5 shooters. and can't you tie him down so there's no movement possible. Shoot at point blank range.. whatever.

yeah, I don't understand the person who is saying that if the victim moves slightly it can be a long and painful death. Wouldn't you just shoot him again right away? besides there are 5 shooters. and can't you tie him down so there's no movement possible. Shoot at point blank range.. whatever.

They should have a machine gun with .50 caliber bullets as a back up if he still moves after 5 shots.

I think they should just let it be, if the execution is painful for the offender who cares?

Then again, I believe that DNA proven pedophiles should be publicly castrated.

Oh I already said this in some other form on page 1. Oh well, I stand by it.

I think they should just let it be, if the execution is painful for the offender who cares?

Then again, I believe that DNA proven pedophiles should be publicly castrated.
attachment.php

IAG
So apparently the state botched an execution, and the guy who was to die by lethal injection had a prolonged death (40 minutes I think) due to the use of a new drug. During this time he suffered a seizure and a heart attack. This is being labeled inhumane and causing other executions to be stayed.

While I get that there should be precautions to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen, the guy was convicted of robbery, rape, and burying a girl alive. His crime was deemed bad enough that he was sentenced to death. I have a hard time feeling bad that he potentially had 40 minutes of some sort of suffering.

Is this wrong?

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/oklahoma-governor-lockett-botched-execution

The meds worked just fine. That's why he died. The problem hD nothing to do with the medicines and everything to do with a blown IV. Nobody here cares anywAy. Most ppl glad he died slower.