• Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 2,413 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
So apparently the state botched an execution, and the guy who was to die by lethal injection had a prolonged death (40 minutes I think) due to the use of a new drug. During this time he suffered a seizure and a heart attack. This is being labeled inhumane and causing other executions to be stayed.

While I get that there should be precautions to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen, the guy was convicted of robbery, rape, and burying a girl alive. His crime was deemed bad enough that he was sentenced to death. I have a hard time feeling bad that he potentially had 40 minutes of some sort of suffering.

Is this wrong?

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/oklahoma-governor-lockett-botched-execution

EU banned all the good drugs to be exported to the US because of the death penalty. US drug companies don't make good ones because there is no profit.

They need to use firing squad. Much cheaper and humane.

I used to be dead set against the death penalty. Now, not so much.

What changed Pucky?

Yep, on an 11 day.

Don't get your car worked on, fly in planes or do anything with big machines on 11 days.

I saw the fact that he suffered for 40 minutes is good.

I'm actually against all forms of non-brutal death sentences.

If I were writing the laws a child molester proven by DNA evidence would get hung in the downtown market right after they emasculated him.

I bet that girl he buried alive suffered for at least 40 minutes at his hands.

Karma anyone?

IAG
What changed Pucky?

I think becoming a dad changed my thoughts/opinions. I think pedophiles should be castrated and possibly killed. Same with people who abuse the elderly.

I liked how they turned down his final meal request

Cougs, how do you figure out what an 11 day is?

I think becoming a dad changed my thoughts/opinions. I think pedophiles should be castrated and possibly killed. Same with people who abuse the elderly.

There is a couple about 100 miles from me who raped their 1-year old kid. I'm for the 2fer on the death penalty in this case.

There is a couple about 100 miles from me who raped their 1-year old kid. I'm for the 2fer on the death penalty in this case.
Sick

I designed a couple maximum security prisons. If you are ever incarcerated you will be in the safest building in the whole state if an earthquake or a tornado hits the prison.

Not sure why they had to stop using guillotines. They seem fun.

Imagine what a famous head would bring at auction. Boner?