official GL meet up in breads friont yard tread

• Start date
  • Replies 84 Comments
  • Views 5,320 Views
well, the drive time isnt gonna change
nobodies moving any closer.
just tell the X she has to keep kids for the full weekend instead dropping them off early Sunday
or maybe I'll just leave and not come back till I get ready:sov:

Just bring the kids and let Uncle Bread watch them. I bet he wouldn't mind your kids sitting on his patio furniture.

My ball itches. The middle one.

working on it...
job in Savanah doesnt look like its coming through for a while
thats alot of driving in 2days...
6 hrs 1 way:choo: hp
I only get from Friday at 6PM to Sun around lunchtime without kids on my weekends

Bread I need to unload the Orlando tickets if ya know anyone.
just bought some for ATL and got raped for tickets and a room at the arena

Senco is coming to Savannah? I vote for the Bread Bash location be changed to Savannah.

Senco is coming to Savannah? I vote for the Bread Bash location be changed to Savannah.

This is a great idea. I always wanted to visit Savannah. Teela Git-R-Done!

My ball itches. The middle one.

480503758.gif

Better?

It is becoming more and more abundantly clear that clymer pa would be the ideal place for a gamelive meet up. I've got a beer distributor as my back neighbor and a spirits shop within a block and absolutely nothing to do for 20 miles each way.

COME ON DOWN!

Steve/'s really take a time out and think this through. Acid Joe, Robyn-less Bread, internet dating Mmike, and a no culling RJ. Don't you know these guys will group together and run a train on MiniMart girl and force you to video and dance like a little girl while doing so?

This is a great idea. I always wanted to visit Savannah. Teela Git-R-Done!

MrsM and I always wanted to go there too! Made it to Charleston, SC but think this place is even better!

This appears to be the site to see!
Pic2.gif

Teela is going to Bread's Backyard Bash?

Steve/'s really take a time out and think this through. Acid Joe, Robyn-less Bread, internet dating Mmike, and a no culling RJ. Don't you know these guys will group together and run a train on MiniMart girl and force you to video and dance like a little girl while doing so?

I would agree to all of it and I do think that MM Girl would enjoy the train. The video would happen too.

stevie stevie stevie

we need you for this one

fokkin 15 hours each way to fla and 12 to goergia

you fokkin southerners :cono:

Teela is going to Bread's Backyard Bash?

Ok so it's settled? We are doing the Super Bowl at Breads house? I'll bring the wings, Teela the breast.

what ya doing next weekend Breadly poo?????