OFFICIAL GAMELIVE EURO 2016 THREAD

• Start date
  • Replies 178 Comments
  • Views 9,075 Views
two kicks away they were. a stop is one thing, but missing the net :boo: Italian goalie played well in shootout, he was going the right way most of the time. The German goalie is a clown, doing jumpin jacks. fok off, he was going the wrong way most of the time.

Germany really skilled and strong. But Italy had a style of their own, with the quick little redirection passes. Problem is they're such midgets that the ball always seemed neck high for them.

anyway it was a fun game. I'm enjoying all these games. Is this an annual tournament?

Remember Baggio?

I remember both Baggio and Baggio.

two kicks away they were. a stop is one thing, but missing the net :boo: Italian goalie played well in shootout, he was going the right way most of the time. The German goalie is a clown, doing jumpin jacks. fok off, he was going the wrong way most of the time.

Germany really skilled and strong. But Italy had a style of their own, with the quick little redirection passes. Problem is they're such midgets that the ball always seemed neck high for them.

anyway it was a fun game. I'm enjoying all these games. Is this an annual tournament?

German goalie stopped 2 and Italian goalie stopped 1.

Some very pretty play from France so far.

Uh oh.

music_bjork.jpg

Good stuff, France.

Let's watch the whole video, it's so good.

probably the best game play in all the tournament despite the score

Is this an annual tournament?

Every 4 years, but so is the World Cup, and between qualifying campaigns for both tournaments in between you get this type of games every year.

Look for the designated 'FIFA match days' where they pause league play for about a week for international action.

ah, there is no yearly World Championship for fooootball? guess not, takes too long to play these games.
How about basketball? there's gotta be one for that. I never hear about it :dunno:

so I'm thinking Germany over Wales in final:guitar:

yeah from FIBA, FIBA is the world organizer of basketball leagues, the FIFA of basketball

the FIBA World Championship is also every 4 years, it's a good tournament, fun

FIBA Europe organizes EuroBasket every 2 years, outside the NBA this tournament is the most intense basketball you can find, the Soviet Union used to be a power house in this tournament something like the winningest country in it's history, Spain and Lithuania are the 2 big ones right now, they will play it next year

look what i found

https://www.gamelive.com/forum/showthread.php/5653-World-Championship-Basketball

ha ha, nice find. Olympic basketball, I'll try to watch some of that. Olympic football I don't remember being significant recently