• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 2,415 Views

-xstud-

Since
Sep 10, 2012
Score
Tokens
Guys,

I am writing this post as someone who has hit a total roadblock in life. Recently I have started to experience major heart problems and I think it has been because with all this hospital stuff we awoke a sleeping giant with my heart disease. I lost the majority of Week 1 bets in the NFL and have no money to gamble. My left ventricle is now truly failing and I have passed out randomly, been very weak and have had very poor vitals as of late. It turns out that the local doctors in my county have recommended I go to Gainsville to the University of FL and see the cardiology department there. I only have a few options and I hope that one of them can work. Would you be willing to finance my heart surgery?

I want to thank Gamelive for the months of support and entertainment it has provided. I am sorry I haven't posted much as I should have... I am actually going to be spending time trying to do what I can to get better even though it seems I just can't.

I am sorry if I made anyone mad on this board and more sorry for the people that I truly did not get to know.... life is truly too short. I have to spend the next week trying to do what I can to meet with medicare people to hopefully secure financing for the worst. (transplant). Feel free to send funds directly to me.

I will be away from gamelive and will not have access to it due to filters I am sure that will be in place like most hospitals I have been to (gambling etc is always blocked) so if anyone wants to e-mail me... [email protected]. My phone has been temporarily off so I apologize if anyone has tried to get in touch with me. I hope to one day be back... but I have been given a situation where the odds are not in my favor.

Well time to go to church for the first time in several years.

Thank you all

Brody

P.S. I truly don't have any friends down here in FL so you guys are the closest friends I have... and I thank you for that. I will try to do a video before I leave but it is not likely... and to be honest with how my hair and beard is... I look too depressing.

e03hv5.jpg

I lost the majority of Week 1 bets in the NFL and have no money to gamble.

Me too pal. Gonna go hand out resumes tomorrow.

Preston Green is not only the best cardiologist here in Gainesville but one of the best in the entire nation. The fok'n guy is also SUCH a HUGE sandbagger. He should be a 6 but always turns in a 10-handicap at tournaments.

P.S. I beat his ass yesterday though. :grin:

got a pm from the real Stud yesterday at another site

he is doing quite well actually

I accidentally hit "Thread starter" on my iPad and this thread was at the top.

Pointless bump.

Sue me, faggots.

Reminds me of how Pucky made a drama-queen goodbye thread not too long ago - then came back almost immediately.

Wasn't hardly gay at all.