Now that Cami has her tablet

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 902 Views
can you do words bottom to up and right to left?
Yes and the DW=double points for words. TW-=triple points...same for letters...you really have to take advantage of those to win. Like I just had 3 letter word on that last one I sent you but the first letter was a V which is worth 5 points so 3x15-15 plus the others...

Lots of strategy..offensive and defensive..not everyone puts that much thought into it though. You will get better the more games you play.

I think only down and left to right.

I'll get my games going after work. :)

I think only down and left to right.

I'll get my games going after work. :)
Oh shit. "I read that wrong incorrectly" bwhahahaa. Cami is right..no left to right or down to up

IAG
Oh shit. "I read that wrong incorrectly" bwhahahaa. Cami is right..no left to right or down to up

You've gone and ruined the tablet thread.

If anyone would like to start a game with me off of facebook, my user name is cami174

I'll start a new one with you Cami. Hve to charge first. Seems I'm always charging that damn thing.

idk about Ipads, but I can play while mine charges.

There's always been a Cami174, where have you been Tulip?!

idk about Ipads, but I can play while mine charges.

There's always been a Cami174, where have you been Tulip?!
yeah I can but it's a pita cuz where I like to sit at night is not close enough to an outlet. I keep fraying out the charging cords. I finally got an extension cord but I prefer not to be tied down.....unlike you.

bwahahahahah