• Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 872 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Someone set up a WWF tourney. I hated playing thru FB but we should do this now. And by "we," I mean YOU Bacon.

Your pie in the face deal isn't going anywhere so hook it up!

I'm in
Who else? Someone do odds. Mr X to win -450

hrmmmmmm Cami would probably be better at that than me I know I'm bottom seed if it happens. Agreed on X fok is unreal

hrmmmmmm Cami would probably be better at that than me I know I'm bottom seed if it happens. Agreed on X fok is unreal
I've beaten him twice out of like 12-14 games or so I think? Focused that guy.

I like moviepop. I'll kick anyone's ass in it.

I like moviepop. I'll kick anyone's ass in it.
I don't watch many movies. I play songpop but I guess that has jumped the shark here?

Be Cool Bacon.

We have had some HEATED Songpop battles on here. Might be time to start that back up.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:megaman::megaman::megaman::megaman:

If it's comparable to Scrabble, I would fear no one and would install myself as a favorite.

However there is the question of actually playing which I don't know if I would get around to anytime soon. Seems doubtful as long as I am working on my music thing.

Not enough hours in the day.

MC- it IS like Scrabble and you can play back and forth whenever you have the time. Sometimes I go two days without making a move. It's not something where you have to sit down at the same time as the other person.

I would LOVEEEEEEEE to see a MC vs. Mr. X WWF game. I'm pretty good, but Mr X is great. He probably wrote a model.

It's fun. Give it a try. There are quite a few who play here I think. I know of 5 anyway.

Cool! I will add you this afternoon Rogue. I play mostly ver the weekends when I have more downtime.

MC has to get set up...let's do this!

FW plays too. Anyone else?

I thought I was terrible but I'm pretty sure I can smoke the likes of Cami, IAG and Rogie in my sleep.

I'm in.

I thought I was terrible but I'm pretty sure I can smoke the likes of Cami, IAG and Rogie in my sleep.

I'm in.
I got YOU Bacon. Mr X is the only one here I lose to. Bring it! Pogodog67