• Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 779 Views

pico

Not Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Two locations in us and now Sweden. Possible speculations are invisible alien spaceship and Armageddon. It is pretty close to 2012:fok:

Pico, always breaking the news first

In Kentucky, Brazil, and New Zealand as well. 40,000 crabs washed up in England.

Natures way of handling the overpopulation of a species.

But really though, we will all be dead soon. Enjoy!

Natures way of handling the overpopulation of a species.

But really though, we will all be dead soon. Enjoy!

I'm motivated to go hooker hunting tonight, I know a $20 blowjob will make me forget the end is near.

And to think, we all laughed at M. Night Shyamalan and the trees....the fuckin' trees man!

Plommer, go get that blowjob. Pay a little extra for some attention to the balls, too.

And to think, we all laughed at M. Night Shyamalan and the trees....the fuckin' trees man!

Plommer, go get that blowjob. Pay a little extra for some attention to the balls, too.

LOL, Rubyn I like the way you talk to me, pal.

The going rate for ball licking until orgasm is around $40. Thats for 6 minutes.

And they say crack is expensive.

Do they at least jerk you off while licking the balls, or do you have to do it yourself?

Do they at least jerk you off while licking the balls, or do you have to do it yourself?
Rubyn, how would you do it?

I believe all women use the same technique - tongue on balls.

Plommer, I'm in charge of this conversation, pal.

But to answer your question: I'd do whatever it takes.

If all the Dogs starting dying all at once, i'm just gonna kill myself

I hardly ever see birds fall dead out of the sky. There are so many birds all the time you'd think it would happen more often.

But no, not a bird corpse in sight.