Nobody Here Is Talking About Brexit?

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 2,414 Views
We're waiting to see what bacon/egg will eat next.

Anyway it's probably good sign people voted to leave. Likely won't be allowed. Remember what happened with Greece.

We're waiting to see what bacon/egg will eat next.

Anyway it's probably good sign people voted to leave. Likely won't be allowed. Remember what happened with Greece.

Guinness

Uk is out

David Cameron is out

Pounds Sterling down 10%

I did not expect this :endoftheworld:

gold is up.

UK is not out yet, there's no way out.

Interesting concept of the citizens wanting their country back.

i dont know anything about the brexit but the fact that merkel and obama wanted them to vote stay makes me think exit is the better side :guitar:

i dont know anything about the brexit but the fact that merkel and obama wanted them to vote stay makes me think exit is the better side :guitar:
Basically it was a victory against big government and big banks. Let the rest of Europe support the poorer countries. Those countries were getting an equal say in England's financial doings.

top google searches in the UK this morning

what is the eu lol fucking idiots

MmeWtK1.jpg

I know stock market is down! Might just be unknown factor scaring people! Don't know if it is +/- for England but the vote shows what the majority wants! Kinda IMO like an invisible wall has been built around their country! :grin:

Alot of Euro donks on the internet poker websites.

How is this going to affect traffic at 1/2 - 2/5 nl and until when?

Asking for a friend.

My friend in Manchester who owns a brewery is really pissed. Guessing that the upper classes in general are all about economic stability.

Fuck him and 'em.

I know stock market is down! Might just be unknown factor scaring people! Don't know if it is +/- for England but the vote shows what the majority wants! Kinda IMO like an invisible wall has been built around their country! :grin:

Markets can adapt to anything except uncertainty.

Basically it was a victory against big government and big banks. Let the rest of Europe support the poorer countries. Those countries were getting an equal say in England's financial doings.

Wish they do the same in the US. Why does California have to pay for Mississippi welfare?

I would bet the GDP of California is 50 times more than Mississippi and the residents of California contribute more federal taxes that are used to subsidize Mississippi welfare.