• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 524 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens

What a shithead. Has recreated the pic multiple times. Said in interviews he has used to his advantage. "this story gave me an opportunity to work with Shepard Fairey for five years, which was an awesome experience. He is a huge music connoisseur: when he heard I was the Nirvana baby, he thought that was really cool."

But I guess strapped for cash now so time to sue them for showing his baby junk.

Twenty-five years since one of the most well-known album covers in history was made the star of it is recreating it.

"I said to the photographer, 'Let's do it naked.' But he thought that would be weird, so I wore my swim shorts," Spencer told the New York Post.

"It's cool but weird to be part of something so important that I don't even remember.
"It's strange that I did this for five minutes when I was four months old and it became this really iconic image."

It's not the first time Spencer has been asked to recreate the image - he has posed three times before for the album's 10th, 17th and 20th anniversaries.

Has a fucking tattoo of the album name on his chest.

Heh. He should probably get more money than the $200 his parents were paid. I just think he's going at it the wrong way.

No way the doesn't pull down high 6 figures to low 7 figures for that. Using baby peen to sell shit is not cool.

It's a great suit. I don't think it can be denied he was sexually exploited for what's essentially money. I'm sure he tried to go about it the right way (private settlement) and the rich bastards declined. His prayer for relief isn't crazy, 150k/per. Yeah I hope he's including his parents in the suit. Good for him.

It's a great suit. I don't think it can be denied he was sexually exploited for what's essentially money. I'm sure he tried to go about it the right way (private settlement) and the rich bastards declined. His prayer for relief isn't crazy, 150k/per. Yeah I hope he's including his parents in the suit. Good for him.
this is why bone bone is levels above

FB_IMG_1630174082778.jpg

Does this meme meet your stringent quality standards, Bone Bone? :rolleyess:

I did not realize that some covers were censored over the years. This is a Back to Black vinyl pressing without the pee pee

FB_IMG_1630279572792.jpg

Dismissed!

Next case: the Alice in Chains Jar of Flies baby