Nickaaay!

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,600 Views
Maybe we can feed nina some booze at the bash this year and see the real "badnina".

Maybe we can feed nina some booze at the bash this year and see the real "badnina".

Yea then the BadNina turns into the "goodnina" if you know what I mean! Everytime I look at her avatar I think of The Doors song "Back Door Man". Blitty, your younger than me so probably before your time? No, that wouldn't be nice, have to show some respect for WillieBee's daughter!

You know that daughter stuff is bullshit right?

Daughter or no daughter I would still motor boat her properly :highfive:

Nina, if you come to the bash I'll let you stay with me and I will save you from guys like this...... :)

What a weird episode the whole Nicky disappearance is. I guess I would never show my face again either if I lost my job to fuckin Fishhead. Jeezus!

I can't believe Nicky was a paid poster...unreal.

I can't believe Nicky was a paid poster...unreal.

You really never suspected? Do you still believe all those phone calls were perfectly legit, where JJ would call about Nicky's accounts where he was up $80k? How much you want to bet it took him 20 years to generate that money, if he did at all?

You mean there really wasn't a book rep on the other end of the line..but merely another paid actor??

Hmmmmm.......NAHHH!!!

I tried to convince Herman that was what was occuring in those videos, but he defended the honor of JJ and Nicky like they were his own kin.

"Nicky has no need to fake stuff like that, he's a real pro gambler!"

I believe that was the response.

So catch me up.... Nicky no longer posts there? Is that official?

And he was in fact a paid poster?

What about the Fishhead part? Is that just Bread being Bread, or is there any truth to him taking Nicky's "job"?

"Bread being Bread" is usually pretty accurate once you skim over the layer of bullshit.

So catch me up.... Nicky no longer posts there? Is that official?

And he was in fact a paid poster?

What about the Fishhead part? Is that just Bread being Bread, or is there any truth to him taking Nicky's "job"?

He's made a few sporadic posts in the sub-forums, perhaps he needs a few more points in order to spend his 2,500 point severance package (I'm not kidding, it's right there in his point log on the day he was let go) from SBR on something he really wants.

I don't think Fishhead took Nicky's job, much the same way The General didn't take BBD's job. It's one of the biennial times that SBR decides that they're not seeing enough growth in affiliate revenue and somebody gets canned without notice so they can "go in a different direction" with the site/forum. Fishhead better fits their new model, Nicky had the kiddies aspiring to be pros, Fishhead just keeps them losing wagers at a breakneck rate.

I just woke up from a very disturbing dream! We all know no one has seen or heard from our friend in Nicky and his little kitty cat in awhile! Rumors have it that he lost his paid posting job that he really needed!

What if he is so broke that his refrigerator is empty? I pray to God that Nicky has had his internet service disconnected so he won't see this? The web makes people do crazy things!

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae62/retardedbacon/Funny/l_f6c34e8de9d4659ff1efd90594be2392.jpg

I know Nina was going to e-mail him but I don't think he has answered her? Does anyone have his phone number? Someone please call him and tell him you would like to hear a "meow" from kitty over the phone just to make sure everything is kosher.

Tell him all his friends over here at gamelive will then and only then transfer all our RBS points to his account to help him out in his time of need. Once again, it all comes down to being about the pussy and people doing troubles!:ohmy:

He's made a few sporadic posts in the sub-forums, perhaps he needs a few more points in order to spend his 2,500 point severance package (I'm not kidding, it's right there in his point log on the day he was let go) from SBR on something he really wants.

Holy shit, you're right! :bowdown: He got himself a bunch of free plays at BetPhoenix with those points. Funny shit.