NHL 2018/19 - season of the Maple Leaf

• Start date
  • Replies 262 Comments
  • Views 19,338 Views
I didn't know the Sabres were 6-4. Every time I watch em they getting spanked. :dunno: :clap:

Sabres actually have a decent squad.

That's bad because having your best player out is bad.

But it also adds to the bigger picture question of how injury-prone is he? He missed 20-something games last year. Some of these hits that lead to him being out - they don't really look like much.

Colorado's first line is doing some serious work. Had never heard of this Rantanen kid before.

How you gonna get rid of Neal and Perron in the same year. That's like more talent than most teams have. :facepalm: At least I'll probably be able to go to one of Vegas games in peace, once everybody gives up on em :thinking:

I wanna drive out to Vegas for a game.

So freaking expensive tho. $90 min for shitty seats.

Remember when people were comparing this year's Maple Leafs and their high-powered offense to the 80's Edmonton Oilers?

Yeah, no.

In my defense, that post was brought to you by Maker's Mark. :p

I'm this close to getting a Max Domi jersey. Point per game so far and he scored the game winner last night. Guy reminds me of Canadiens-era Doug Gilmour. Super intense playmaker who can score.

In my defense, that post was brought to you by Maker's Mark. :p

I'm this close to getting a Max Domi jersey. Point per game so far and he scored the game winner last night. Guy reminds me of Canadiens-era Doug Gilmour. Super intense playmaker who can score.
that's like over half of my posts

I was not particularly thinking of Matty as making those comparisons. I was just kinda remembering a general hysteria coming from my radio.

Now it's going the other way and the team is in dire straits and they need to start making every kind of move before it's too late. Just shovel William Nylander whatever money he wants.

The team is 8-5. Dire straits.

Another wild semi-drunken prediction: Carey Price's contract will be bought out within the next 2 seasons. Guy is done, can't play in the new faster league.

In my defense, that post was brought to you by

Domi is dope, but I’d get a Tatar.

he's a goalie, how much faster can a league get for a goalie?