• Replies 262 Comments
  • Views 19,353 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Leafs have won their first three pre-season games OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:endoftheworld:

Season kicks off tonight. For real. Could these Leafs be the greatest team of all time?

Time to start finding out.

Pffft, I'm not scared. :bringiton:

*compares rosters*

😬😬😬

Habs are made up of four BRILLIANT third lines and an ELITE top 6 defense that rivals the AHL's very best.

Oh cool the Flyers open up tomorrow at 10 pm in Vegas.

That should go well. :whistling:

Leafs are always my 2nd choice to win the Cup behind the Flyers! From the little info I have looked up this year, can't pick a winner but seeing San Jose and Tampa Bay in the Finals!

Good start Muddy! :yes:

fng101501776-jpg.jpg

I was expecting them to have the Cup at the game last night and just give it to the Leafs RIGHT NOW.

But they didn't do that.

I was expecting them to have the Cup at the game last night and just give it to the Leafs RIGHT NOW.

But they didn't do that.

I think is was? I thought I saw it in the building last night!

may-2001-a-colorado-avalanche-fan-holds-a-mock-stanley-cup-made-of-picture-id638772

Some say it is the finest Cup in all of sports and I can see why.

The Mighty Leafs are home to Ottawa in ~9 hours hoping to bounce back from game 1 - which they won - so good - but the consensus of experts is they looked far from good and proper.

Ottawa does not feel like a huge threat but you never know.

So that's what's happening with that.

whata goal.!! screw Toronto I got $10 at +220 on this.

Habs and Sens doing work tonight! The little teams that could. 😎 So impressed with my boys.

Babcock pulled his goalie with like 3:15 left in the 3rd period. You never used to see shit like that.