NFL football on Saturday? Wut?

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,940 Views
Oh i have no idea about that prop. I think i priced it for a super bowl once maaybe.

I remember years ago saying I'd won the lottery because I'd discovered the 'will a team score three unanswered times' prop and it was going to make me rich. You said I would go poor before I got rich because 'you'll be surprised how often teams score three unanswered times.'

I'm still poor.

The Lions just need to make a coaching statement, I don't know who that is but their problems could be solved by giving a boatload of money to the right coach imo.

Right the lions shouldn't be that bad, which is probably how I end up on them every week. But they never fuking win that's for sure.
I have found that there are certain teams that tend to get bet more often than others just before game time. The Toronto Raptors seem to be that team at the moment. The Orioles were that team this year in MLB. Does this happen because certain teams are undervalued? Does this happen sometimes due to a proven winning bettor having an objective bias towards a particular team?

the lions and betting against the colts have been my biggest sources of loss this year in the nfl.

cane-toad_2246996b.jpg

Not his most flattering angle. No.

Time to move on to some winners today.... Let's go!

the lions and betting against the colts have been my biggest sources of loss this year in the nfl.

On KC today too.

I have found that there are certain teams that tend to get bet more often than others just before game time. The Toronto Raptors seem to be that team at the moment. The Orioles were that team this year in MLB. Does this happen because certain teams are undervalued? Does this happen sometimes due to a proven winning bettor having an objective bias towards a particular team?

For whatever reason people think they are undervalued.

In the case of the lions they have had a lot of turnovers which aren't particularly predictive going forward. Fumble recoveries are mostly random, so teams with lots of lost fumbles may be better than they appear.