• Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 1,932 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
No but seriously man, the Falcons are at Detroit this evening.

Looking at a road favorite, Atlanta by 3.5.

Toadal is 51.

I definitely like the UNDER. Still cogitating over that pointspread.

Here's a toad:

sludgemunkey-albums-fun-toad-identification-picture832-toad3a.jpg

Falcons will try to win this game to rest players next week. Detroit is playing for what? Falcons with better offense, better defense and better coaches. I'm not even sure that Lions have any individual player who is better than any individual player of Falcons in the same position.
As far as the total it's a mystery to me. Only way it stays under is if the Lions don't score enough. The Falcons will give you your typical 28-31 points.

Your toad is fat. :nelson:

DET +4.5 here.

I'm on Atl -4; I bumped it to -4 to get over 2:1 odds. Go Falcons

Never underestimate how bad the Loins defense is when looking at under. Not like the Loins wont chuck it 40+ times either.

Small plays on UNDER 50 and Detroit moneyline.

Looks like Det will need a miracle now to even get close to +3.5

Hi Mike.

I wonder how much I've lost on the stupid lions this year.

I was waiting for you to come in and say: 'Do you know how often that prop loses?'

And I would have said: 'Yes, I lose every week, but I love the buzz of a heightened heart rate as soon as the ball goes anywhere near the three-yard-line much much more than I care about the money.'

The Lions aren't actually that bad, they just need to go all in with a decent coach, Schwartz wins as often as I do.

Oh i have no idea about that prop. I think i priced it for a super bowl once maaybe.

Right the lions shouldn't be that bad, which is probably how I end up on them every week. But they never fuking win that's for sure.