NFL 2018 - season of schadenfreude

• Start date
  • Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 8,762 Views
I'm already flummoxed over next week's lines. Both games.

Flummoxed, I tell ya.

Just realized that if it's new England vs Rams,it would be a rematch of that super bowl that launched Brady.
I loved new England back then, they were underdogs that whole playoff. And I never hated Brady, even though I tend to like dogs. :thinking: perhaps I should be rooting for them. I mean, as far as dynasties go, it's the least offensive one :idea:
..so I change my pick to ne and rams

I'm leaning new eng.

One thing I have to consider is that my buddy that I am having my little contest with, when there is a spread that is an even number, he always adds a half point so there are no pushes. So any time I see a three point spread but I can get the dog plus 3.5, I almost have to take it. Just on principle, regardless of the teams. I bet on sports for so many years and I know what that hook means.

Plus if I take KC and lose, I will be all like, dude, how could you be so stupid? Betting against Brady and Belichik? Do you never learn anything?

Now KC has a very good home record - and this is not the same cast that has authored so many playoff chokes - and the Pats have been significantly worse on the road this year - and their results have always been worse on the road in the playoffs - so I have no trouble envisioning a big KC win - but still, I think I have to take the Patriots. Even if it was the proper spread of 3.

In fact, let's make that official.

new england +3.5.

aaaaand rams plus the points. So tomorrow I got

rams +3.5
ne +3.5 (which is a bogus line but, for the record, with the proper line, I take ne +3)

:handshake:

Just realized that if it's new England vs Rams,it would be a rematch of that super bowl that launched Brady.
I loved new England back then, they were underdogs that whole playoff. And I never hated Brady, even though I tend to like dogs. :thinking: perhaps I should be rooting for them. I mean, as far as dynasties go, it's the least offensive one :idea:
..so I change my pick to ne and rams

out with the old

common Mahomes

out with the old

common Mahomes

Exactly!

1548011186106.png

As much as I disliked the guy when in Philly, have to root for Big Red to finally be #1! We got our SB so time to end my hate! :yes:

oh god one of those defense is beautiful games

Shoot the ball down the field damn it

WORST NONE CALL I'VE EVER SEEN IN A GAME! WAS PASS INTERFERENCE + HIT TO THE HEAD!

Can't wait to hear this guy in the post game interview!
jcNQpTH.gif

Attachments

• 1548026922565.png
    1548026922565.png
    148.3 KB · Views: 113