NFL 2018 - season of schadenfreude

• Start date
  • Replies 191 Comments
  • Views 8,759 Views
this is a strange review. Should be either a td for one team or the other

1546825847976.png

Sure hope so RC but beating Brees and Saints in N.O. probably not in the cards!

I tell you though, how about that fumble recovered by the ref? I was yelling at the tv "get the ball". Instead these guys are posing towards the crowd. unreal

Glad Phily Phily is still alive but these weekend games kinda sucked

These kids with the mufflers. I'm not upset that these people are protecting their kids hearing... I'm upset that they have kids that will keep things on their heads for more than 15 seconds.

I am doing an NFL playoff pool with a buddy. Just the two of us. Pick the 11 playoff games against the spreads and then the tiebreaker is total points on the Super Bowl.

I was 3 for 4 on the weekend - but dang me if I am not now trailing by a game. Buddyboy was a perfect 4 for 4.

:mudcat:

Right now, I have no clear idea who to take in any of this weekend's game. All the dogs seem good at first glance, but it just seems like this is usually a good week for favorites. They're at home, they've had a bye. The dogs are more beaten up and they've been traveling around - across the continent twice in the Chargers' case.

:dunno:

And here is where I have landed. I have submitted my picks and this is my final answer:

All 4 favorites.

These kids with the mufflers. I'm not upset that these people are protecting their kids hearing... I'm upset that they have kids that will keep things on their heads for more than 15 seconds.

:dunno: