• Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 5,549 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
They don't get a whole lot more beautiful than this. Don't any of you go betting New England next week!

Dave, they had an opportunity to send a message last night and the message they sent was they aren't that good. Great defense yes but the play selection and execution on offense is awful. Will it get better, sure but it's still gonna be a long process.

I'm terrible with the NFL so my thoughts mean nothing and my trains of thought are what the books feed off of. I realize how unpredictable the NFL can be. I know a team could look like crap one week and world's best the next so I get that idea behind seeing something special in the works next week and more power to you. I will be looking forward to reading how you break this game down and how the Jet's offense will go about improving.

I watched every second of last night's deliciously shitty effort from the Jets.

Can't remember the last time I was so excited to see a line posted.

Dave there is no such thing as an off NFL line

Dave the sharps are using computers and models and do not have a vested interest other than to make money

Dave if an NFL line was way off then someone would be getting 100k down on it

Bottom line the line is accurate

You can't win by watching the games, SportsCenter, and reading newspapers

How much are you betting on the game next week? Let me know so I can wager before you move the line?

All In on New England......Sanchez is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY over his skis.

What was your record over the weekend Dave?

Dave are you this deep into the USC Kool Aid?

I have no clue if you have a winner, good reasoning or anything. I just bet this has something to do with Mr. Sanchez?

Good Luck!

Sanchize is cursed by assocation via the Nicky Santoro curse on Vegas Dave

Bread, Dave is 0-2 laying the wood with USC so far this season also

I did notice that.

Hmm, might have to re-retire from posting with Herman popping up in all of my threads again. Lame.

Blitty, 4-9-3. Thank God for MNF, I was 2-9-3 heading into Monday Night. Bad times.

Breadly, nothing to do with Sanchez. I thought he was a project pick when drafted, and he's trending in the wrong direction. Looks at this point to have the upside of a Kyle Orton. Not exactly 5th-overall material.

vd-

don't let pro-activ get you down...

live the dream

Whats the line? I have pats +4.5 in some parlays from pre season lines.

durito you are just showing off with that post

sharp

patriots -1 -113 pinny opener

Hmm, might have to re-retire from posting with Herman popping up in all of my threads again. Lame.

Blitty, 4-9-3. Thank God for MNF, I was 2-9-3 heading into Monday Night. Bad times.

Breadly, nothing to do with Sanchez. I thought he was a project pick when drafted, and he's trending in the wrong direction. Looks at this point to have the upside of a Kyle Orton. Not exactly 5th-overall material.

Is that ML or ATS?

Tell you this much Dave, if you are indeed picking the Jet's and if you get all super crazy and predict a straight up victory and it wins you will be one satisfied customer. It could open Pandora's Box to your future.

There really is no downside and only upside to a play like this. You win and it's like "WOW", he's gooooood and if you lose it's like, "that Dave, he's so ballsy", and ballsy or balls in general is an "in thing" around here.

Good luck Dave

Tell you this much Dave, if you are indeed picking the Jet's and if you get all super crazy and predict a straight up victory and it wins you will be one satisfied customer. It could open Pandora's Box to your future.

There really is no downside and only upside to a play like this. You win and it's like "WOW", he's gooooood and if you lose it's like, "that Dave, he's so ballsy", and ballsy or balls in general is an "in thing" around here.

Good luck Dave

Disagree.

First of all, I've been doing this Philosophy Pick thing for four years now. This is hardly opening any pandoras boxes.

Two, I can tell you from experience, when you pick against what looks to be an obvious winner and get crushed, it is not a "win" and a "that Dave, he's so ballsy". It's "wow, what a fucking idiot".

But thank you for the well wishes. Jets +1 is a perfect perfect opening line. Love it. Bet away on the Pats, public!

Dave, first I am a very happy camper right now, someone actually read a condensed yet still longer than a Twit type post and secondly I really was just trying to find a clever/rhetorical/longwinded way to point out that they REALLY like balls around here.