NEW VIDEO from CaliGirl!!! 10-18-13 (real vid)

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,393 Views
I think it suits you

And we could use more of this

And by we I mean me :pope:

We got a shout out! :pope:

Once you go blitty you never go back..:blittster:

I think from 1:30 on is funny...could be a basis of a tv character. Do you act CG? I know you are in that arena, but didn't know if you ever did that part of it.

Blitty are you still claiming you stuck it in Cali and Cali are you still denying?

Need confirmation for future fantasies

That's old news, coug. Do the legwork and research past threads.

IAG
I think from 1:30 on is funny...could be a basis of a tv character. Do you act CG? I know you are in that arena, but didn't know if you ever did that part of it.

Why, yes, I acted throughout my childhood in community theater. In high school I worked toward my Equity union card in professional theatre productions in Arizona. When my family moved to Palm Desert I went off to an arts academy boarding school where I majored in acting and was cast as the lead in the first show of the school year, which lead me to sign with an agent in LA, but I wanted to finish high school before movin to LA, whereupon I decided I wanted to pursue theatre more than TV/movies (which was always my thing) but the competition was so fierce I decided to go to college to study theatre administration. In college I again was asked to sign with an NYC agency, but my interests had changed.

I miss it every day, but I'm happy I'm not trying to still make it as an actress, battling my weight and all that. The fakeyness and. On petition is insane.

This is a very good video. Keep them up Cali. How is San Fran today?

"don't judge me"

dude. dude.

i agree on yay.