neighbors threatening me

• Start date
  • Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,551 Views

sideloaded

Because I was naked with vaseline all over my body pretending to be a slug in their front yard.

You really sound like fischnasty pal.

PS: Pics or ban.

I would have just come over there with a raging hard on and fucked you against a tree stump

That'll teach ya

why am I always accused of being someone else? I have no Idea who these people are.

Daft never fails to come into all my threads and rate it one star. Never fucking heard of the guy but he is sad and pathetic enough to hold a virtual e-grudge over the course of months against some letters on the screen pulled from some database on a internet message board. If the database returned 2924h4hkh5hKfl as the thread starter he wouldn't have even commented. What a sad, sad life.

Daft never fails to come into all my threads and rate it one star. Never fucking heard of the guy but he is sad and pathetic enough to hold a virtual e-grudge over the course of months against some letters on the screen pulled from some database on a internet message board. If the database returned 2924h4hkh5hKfl as the thread starter he wouldn't have even commented. What a sad, sad life.

You have proof?

I didn't rate this thread one star

It's a good thing you're not the slightest bit sensitive

Star ratings should be made public somehow.

One-starring is not nice. I only do it as a last resort.

:spocht:

GAME.

Explain how that is game, sir?