Need more sports betting talk

• Start date
  • Replies 552 Comments
  • Views 44,458 Views
Florida gators, we are unstoppable

Wally called it before the season started

Ooooh. Go Gators for wakky and RJ. Wakky, you need to buy RJ a gators hat so he can be a real fan.

Florida better stop, have under 23.5 2h

Florida better stop, have under 23.5 2h

Rotten muthafucka!

How about a price and the shop where it's available?

Tomato, stop acting like a fukkin newb, pal.

mcbaseball10,

I am not against betting stale lines. I was responding to Goat Milk who wants more sports talk in this particular thread. I was pointing out when someone posts a stale line bet in this thread there is no need for analysis. The bet was not made because team A had the better players or their opponent sucks. It was strictly made because the line was stale hence no analysis or sports talk will result from particular thread. Betting stale lines will not generate sports talk. Goat Milk needs to start his own threads if he wants sports talk.

Fair enough saulty. I think goat just wants more Fighty in his life.

Louisville, western kentucky, notre dame, syracuse....
gl gentlemen

Missouri looks lost. Franklin 5-10 for 50 yards, all short passes. South carolina defense is crushing them, looking alot like the Georgia game. At least the South carolina college girls are nice to look at.

South carolina -3 -115 2nd half. Gamecocks should crush the Tigers

Read the thread title again. Sports betting talk and Sports talk are two completely different things. If you bet stale lines what kind of analysis do you want? "Hey I bet Liverpool at this dumb bookie who had it +120 when pinny had it -115. Look at me I'm a genius!"

I'm not going to tail you on a pick just because its +120 and most other places are -115. I'm looking for winners, not value. I'm not in this for the everyday grind and that's the only way you'll come out on top if you just bet value plays without analysis. I'm in this for the short term entertainment. I could care less if I lose 100 or 115. I could care less if I win 100 or 120. It's all the same to me. Do you understand my point, Pavy?

Let me know when someone writes a paragraph of more in this thread about a game.

Stale lines don't matter. That's like saying, here, come by this car from me. It's $10,000, but the dealership has it running for $19,000 and it's $16,000 on kelly blue book. Well, even if it's a clean title, I'm not gonna buy the car til I drive it, examine it, ask questions about it, analyze it.

Tomato and Potato throw out 30 lines a day, I don't have time to make all those bets. Give us a few plays with solid reasoning. That's what gambling forums are about.

Goat Milk,

I don't think anyone in this forum caps games with reasoning. They just bet stale lines. They have computer software that tells them when they have an edge in a bet and bet it. You are not going to find what you want here. No one gives analysis and reasoning. They bet like robots. No emotion.

goat milk take the niners. They are the best team in the NFL!

tune in to ESPN2 in a few and get a glimpse of Mr. Jarvis Jones... a man among boys
I'm on Vandy +16 however

I'm not going to tail you on a pick just because its +120 and most other places are -115. I'm looking for winners, not value. I'm not in this for the everyday grind and that's the only way you'll come out on top if you just bet value plays without analysis. I'm in this for the short term entertainment. I could care less if I lose 100 or 115. I could care less if I win 100 or 120. It's all the same to me. Do you understand my point, Pavy?

Let me know when someone writes a paragraph of more in this thread about a game.

Stale lines don't matter. That's like saying, here, come by this car from me. It's $10,000, but the dealership has it running for $19,000 and it's $16,000 on kelly blue book. Well, even if it's a clean title, I'm not gonna buy the car til I drive it, examine it, ask questions about it, analyze it.

Tomato and Potato throw out 30 lines a day, I don't have time to make all those bets. Give us a few plays with solid reasoning. That's what gambling forums are about.

If you were a car dealer buying cars in volume, I would imagine you wouldn't be able to evaluate every car. You have to have systems in place to make the best decision with the information you have available to you. When you see an advantage, you buy based on your previous experiences. You will also have dealers that will deal in high value and low volume. These people can not afford to make mistakes because it will cost them. Trying to compare one to another is nonsensical.

As is common in most betting forums, you will find an assortment of gamblers. The majority at this site happen to be advantage bettors that look for the best way to beat the odds given to them. I am an amateur bettor betting low limits, but I have come to realize that if I don't have an advantage with my book then I shouldn't be betting.

I'm not sure why I am the one that ends up ranting about this shit. I end up spouting off at things that I have only learned through others.

We all learn from somewhere mcb.

I learned everything i know about sports gambling on forums/from people i met on forums.

How'd you end up today?

I can't find a winner anywhere.

t I have come to realize that if I don't have an advantage with my book then I shouldn't be betting.

How do you determine you actually have an "advantage"?

Advantage = opinion in most (if not all) cases.

Seems like people have to convince themselves they have an advantage when they are really talking about theory.

11-7. Betting $50 a game at the moment. Splitting action with a friend that has never bet before (teacher that found the bookie). Using a lot of what you and MF'er have taught me.Going to see if can get higher limits and use the lines to my advantage. I have come to realize that I can not make plays on my own analysis of teams.