Montpellier PK
Montpellier +0.25
Olympiakos PK
Real Madrid -0.75
Real Madrid -1.5
Connection +1.5
UANL Tigres -1.5
Real Salt Lake PK

like to see you are on the RSL side potato!

gl

Probably lost 20-30% of sports talk at GL with Dafty alone being absent! We are looking into the situation as I type!

Probably lost 20-30% of sports talk at GL with Dafty alone being absent! We are looking into the situation as I type!
Who you trying to fool Mr.M, at your age we know you can't do anything else while you type.!:mrmonkey:

this thread is lame

potato and tomato are the only constants and they don't even contribute all they do is post plays. no one is gonna bet those weird ass fukkin plays you weirdos. if your gonna make a thread about sports betting at least talk sports and not just post the most random plays

"sorry. tomato doesn't post analysis and potato is too lazy. thanks. sincerely, tomato"

this thread is lame

potato and tomato are the only constants and they don't even contribute all they do is post plays. no one is gonna bet those weird ass fukkin plays you weirdos. if your gonna make a thread about sports betting at least talk sports and not just post the most random plays

"sorry. tomato doesn't post analysis and potato is too lazy. thanks. sincerely, tomato"

Taking it out on our dirt brothers is not the way to go friend! Why not post some expert analysis yourself so we can all benefit?

Taking it out on our dirt brothers is not the way to go friend! Why not post some expert analysis yourself so we can all benefit?

My only area of expertise is NBA. I've been reading here a while and never see anyone talk sports. never.

I'm taking Lions against Tenn.

Stafford is going to erupt in this game I have a feeling. Lions were in a similar situation last year going into Denver and they stomped all over them. Lions actually hung tough with SF in their home stadium playing mediocre football.

I think the best way to beat the Lions is with a great passing attack and/or a great offensive line. You are not going to stop the Lions from scoring points no matter what. Best D in the league gave them 17 points and what could have been a lot more had they converted a few third downs on wide open targets.

The Lions will score a MINIMUM of 24 points on the Titans. But I'm thinking more like 34 points here. Titans defense is simply a joke, especially their secondary. WIth finnegan out of the pic, Calvin Johnson is going to eat these guys alive. I expect a 150 yard performance and 2 tds. Pettigrew should play well and expect Burleson to make an imprint on this game as well.

Kevin Smith is underrated. He's agile, quick and can catch the ball great.

Chris Johnson can't do shit with TEN horrible offensive line. Getting eaten up once again this year and the Lions have the best or 2nd best D line in all of football. No chance CJ is breaking one up the middle. No chance. He's gonna have to bounce outside and find something there, which he is certainly capable of doing.

If Locker plays it's gonna be a miserable game for him, the same way the Lions destroyed Tebow in Tebowland last year. It was a bloodbath. Washington, Cook, Britt. Decent receiving core with no star. Even the Lions poor secondary should be able to handle these guys easily.

I think this has all the makings of a blowout.

Titans are a bad team and will win 4-5 games this year MAX.

I think it might be save to say most people here don't bet on emotions.

this thread is lame

Share somethoughts, sounds like you have em.

Western Kentucky -3
Missouri +10 Franklins family doesnt believe in painkillers. Great. He should play but Connor shaw is not going to run anyone off the field
Miami +14
Clemson +14.5
clemson tt o20
Arizona +20.5
Ucla -7
Arizona state -6.5
Tigers -1 (mlb)
Fluminense -1,-1.5
Juventus -1,-1.5

some sports talk

Western Kentucky -3
Missouri +10 Franklins family doesnt believe in painkillers. Great. He should play but Connor shaw is not going to run anyone off the field
Miami +14
Clemson +14.5
clemson tt o20
Arizona +20.5
Ucla -7
Arizona state -6.5
Tigers -1 (mlb)
Fluminense -1,-1.5
Juventus -1,-1.5

some sports talk

GL gregory :cheers:

this thread is lame

Read the thread title again. Sports betting talk and Sports talk are two completely different things. If you bet stale lines what kind of analysis do you want? "Hey I bet Liverpool at this dumb bookie who had it +120 when pinny had it -115. Look at me I'm a genius!"

Pavy believe it or not people that choose to do so will gain some knowledge from seeing different strategies to being profitable as a gambler. You refuse to acknowledge that there are other ways to win than betting who you think will win. I never discounted the theory that you can pick winners if you are privy to the right amount of information. What you refuse to look at is other ways that people can win. I have never been profitable trying to pick winners, so I have explored a different route. The numbers that I have documented prove that betting only when the numbers say you have an advantage is a profitable way to gamble. I continue to learn and if anybody thinks they already know it all, then they are mistaken. Keep picking winners and I will keep trying to find the best way to make some extra money.