• Views 1,100 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Who wants to help?

Just going from the 20th fl to the 8th, should be pretty easy.

Plommer?

No more badass view? What gives?

Hawk will help you when he comes back to us :(

Yes, won't be able to see Maple Leaf Gardens anymore, now I will just see into other people's window.

Trying to save a little bit of currency.

uncle muddy

No, I'm sorry. I hate moving. Last few times I have moved, I have just paid for movers.

If I'm not willing to move myself, I'm not going to move other people.

I have removed myself from the moving loop.

Agree with Muddy

I don't ever move myself. Once I lived in a 3 story apartment. I was on the 1st floor and I hired movers to move me to the 3rd floor directly above.

No, I'm sorry. I hate moving. Last few times I have moved, I have just paid for movers.

I did this as well Muddy. Hate moving, and don't want to bother anyone to help me so I pay movers. So please don't ask me to help.

Then my dad asks me to help him move his entire house. Kinda hard to say no to him. So I show up. I'm the only other person he asked. And does he rent a big truck? Oh no. There is money to be saved, so we are using his small work trailer which means instead of one trip, we have to do 7. Oh, this was back in August. August Florida heat.

Fuck family. :banghead:

Fiveteamer - moving is not good but just think how much hidden booze you might find.

fivey if i was within 30 miles i would help you move

fivey i would just ask you to cook me an omelette or something like that and fix me a drink and we'd be cool

I agree with muddy. The last 2 times as well I paid for movers...... I even have the truck but this guy is getting old (Not as old as muddy but old none the less).