Need cheaper airfare

• Start date
  • Replies 66 Comments
  • Views 5,374 Views
cant fucking stand southworst's shotty wifi, lack of shoulder room, and boarding process

$330

the difference between southwest and delta first class

that's one god damn winner

why anyone flies coach on transcontinental flights is beyond potato

we are getting a credit on southworst and flying delta first class home on potato's cumpleanos

Potato has broad shoulders and called Southwest "Southworst"

We get it.

Well played, undistilled vodka ingredient!

Walking is cheaper..why bother with flying?

Peter: Lois, um, go get the medical dictionary and look up "fork" and "lung."

Lois: Why?

Peter: Time is a factor, Lois.

Nothing is cheap at dtw. Fuck dtw. Dtw is a nightmare.

2jctr8n.jpg

30x77s7.jpg

And you save $33.98 if you go to metro and book it over the counter.

paging veggies/frequent fliers:

spirit: 11 hours flight time, one layover, $195
frontier: 9.5 hours flight time, one layover, $350
delta: 11.75 hour flight time, one layover, $475, wifi

spirit/frontier so bad that delta a slam dunk here? i can get work done without wifi, so thats not imperative tho having it is certainly preferable. i fucking hate being uncomfortable. price doesnt matter beyond i dont want to pay more than i have to. i lean frontier/delta at the moment. any advice appreciated.

paging veggies/frequent fliers:

spirit: 11 hours flight time, one layover, $195
frontier: 9.5 hours flight time, one layover, $350
delta: 11.75 hour flight time, one layover, $475, wifi

spirit/frontier so bad that delta a slam dunk here? i can get work done without wifi, so thats not imperative tho having it is certainly preferable. i fucking hate being uncomfortable. price doesnt matter beyond i dont want to pay more than i have to. i lean frontier/delta at the moment. any advice appreciated.

If you don't like uncomfortable, then Delta is your choice. If you are taller than 6', those budget airlines are brutal.

do these airlines have 2 seats in a row as opposed to SW 3? I wonder if other airlines are sighificantly more comfortable?

I flew American back from Chicago last night and it was really comfortable actually. Plus, no boarding nightmares. No more bargain shopping airlines for me. Well worth the relatively small difference in price.