NBA 'my local team'

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 4,999 Views
Arizona. Suns play here. You knew that. I've watched almost every game they played in the last five years. And they have never been as soft, since Nash came to town, as they are now. They give up late DD leads like snow in the desert heat. "Very funny". Laughing all the way to the live betting window.

Fade them tonight against the Mavs. Mavs are battle tested in close games, and good as small dogs.
No Barbosa, and Hill questionable. Suns have been playing a lot of Lopez, Amundson, Clark. All hardworking, none very talented. Hill and Nash are reported as 'tired' for the last few weeks. Age starting to show.
TNT Suns trend: 0-18 SU.
DAL ML or DAL +2

Arizona. Suns play here. You knew that. I've watched almost every game they played in the last five years. And they have never been as soft, since Nash came to town, as they are now. They give up late DD leads like snow in the desert heat. "Very funny". Laughing all the way to the live betting window.

Fade them tonight against the Mavs. Mavs are battle tested in close games, and good as small dogs.
No Barbosa, and Hill questionable. Suns have been playing a lot of Lopez, Amundson, Clark. All hardworking, none very talented. Hill and Nash are reported as 'tired' for the last few weeks. Age starting to show.
TNT Suns trend: 0-18 SU.
DAL ML or DAL +2

Excellent first post sir, very informative.

great writeup...thanks.

i think Hill may be playing tonight

Suns forward [COLOR=#0000EE ! important][COLOR=#0000EE ! important]Grant [COLOR=#0000EE ! important]Hill[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] is slated to return to the starting lineup for tonight's home game against Dallas.

Hill ended his streak of 128 consecutive games played when he sat out Tuesday night's loss against Charlotte because of a bruised right heel. He played only the first four minutes of Monday night's loss at Utah after bruising the heel during Saturday's win against Golden State.

Hill's reward for returning tonight: guarding Dallas star [COLOR=#0000EE ! important][COLOR=#0000EE ! important]Dirk [COLOR=#0000EE ! important]Nowitzki[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR].

"Way to throw me on the fire," joked Hill, who went through a full shootaround this morning and ran and jumped on the foot. "That's all right. I'm looking forward to it."

Hill had his first streak of five double-digit scoring games until Monday night's abbreviated appearance. More than anything, the Suns missed Hill as their best defender during this week's two losses.

Welcome Dark Horse...nice first post. Hope you hit a winna.

Thanks Bread. I always celebrate in advance.
That way my genius is fully appreciated, by me, regardless of the outcome.
What does a bunch of overpaid athletes know anyway?

*tequila toast*

Thanks Bread. I always celebrate in advance.
That way my genius is fully appreciated, by me, regardless of the outcome.
What does a bunch of overpaid athletes know anyway?

*tequila toast*

Your second post was a bit of a letdown for me.

I have one game that I have to try to make a bunch of money back on this week (not recommended kids). I've been simply horrific. Probably gonna just follow someone.

I'm not gonna lie...your writeup and general aura of confidence have me considering putting you on the firing line.

10pm ET start I take it?

you'll be drinking late

I have one game that I have to try to make a bunch of money back on this week (not recommended kids). I've been simply horrific. Probably gonna just follow someone.

I'm not gonna lie...your writeup and general aura of confidence have me considering putting you on the firing line.

10pm ET start I take it?

I don't wanna know. I get slightly paranoid when people follow me. It's subtle, but it's there.

OK DH. I won't not be not following you maybe perhaps. Not.

Are you still betting lots of 1st quarters?

You mean Suns? No. Not anymore. That was fun a few years ago. After they didn't win the 2H of their previous game, they would rock in the 1Q.

That was when they were a 'young dogs' team. Trying to prove themselves all season long. Now they're like most other teams during the long midseason stretch. They don't really care. At least, not for four quarters... ;)

I may or may not have taken the ML for half of what I'm chasing. Not sure.

I may or may not be enjoying this game right now.