NBA 2018-19 anyone?

• Start date
  • Replies 212 Comments
  • Views 13,787 Views
I assume you mean Gasol. And we got him without giving up a starter. So that seems pretty good. We'll see.

Our team defense should be one of the very best.

(But in today's NBA, you need shooting and I want to know where that will come from. We got a little bit but we need more.)

Looks like I missed the NBA's latest slam dunk contest. Missed the whole thing. Did not see a second of it.

Now if you'll excuse me I must go and continue to not look at it any way.

No but seriously man I am really interested what this Raptors team can do for the remainder of the schedule and, of course, the playoffs. We got some hella interesting pieces here.

This kid Pascal Siakam - holy shit - he is the wildcard for the Raptors. No one knows what the ceiling is for him. He didn't start playing until he was 15 - and he just keeps getting better.

Last game was, like, the 7th time this season he has set a new career high for points in a game. 44 this time.

I'm not a huge fan of watching the NBA - but I like to watch that guy.

So the Raptors open their playoffs tomorrow night against the Orlando Magic.

I believe it is fair to say that this is the most confident Raptors fans have been about a series in the history of the franchise.

Now the betting odds are Raptors -1200 - and I don't think the general confidence is quite at that level. We have seen too much post-season ineptness. It's hard to feel THAT positive about things.

But confident.

Embiid starting for 76ers! Probably be an issue for them throughout the playoffs!

Shaky start for Philly.

VERY! Don't think it's their year to do much especially with Embiid's injury! It's either Boston or Toronto for me coming out of the East!

Looks like an NBA and an NFL player got in a fight at a nightclub.

Wonder what that was about?

"No, NBA is better"

Blah blah blah.

Bet it was something like that.

I would think the NFL player would have a slight edge there.

WTF was that?!

I wonder how many live line bettors got their shit pushed in when they were up 20+.

Reason for replacement knees: bookie smashed my knee caps in because I couldn't pay back Warriors live line loss.

I mean - fell down the stairs, doc.