• Replies 212 Comments
  • Views 13,795 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Raptors open tonight against the Lebron-less Cavaliers.

Kawhi and the Raps looking good so far.

Nice Eastern Conference matchup tonight between the Raptors and Celtics, and the Raps DO WORK.

Kawhi looks strong as fuck. Serge Ibaka made us wonder last season if he was basically done but if he can keep having games like this, he will be a difference maker.

Team looks tough and efficient.

Can we start the playoffs now?

East is yours to lose man. I don't believe Boston can beat you in a seven game series.

Can't believe it went down like that w the Spurs.

Warriors @ Jazz had 150 at half time

Kings @ Pelicans 278

:pope:

Toronto Raptors to rest Kawhi Leonard on Saturday vs. Washington Wizards

:facepalm:

Stat of the Day

In franchise history, The Raptors have never given up 100 or more points in 5 straight games.

They have given up 100 or more the first 4 games of this season.

(They are 4-0)

(In their current game vs. Minn, they were leading 57-51 at halftime)

And the Raps give up 100+ for the 5th consecutive game for the first time in franchise history.

And they go to 5-0

This has been your Stat of the Day.

6 and 0 now, these Raptors. First time in franchise history.

They gave up over a hundred again last night - but 6-0.

I am loving our tag-team at center of Valanciunas and Ibaka. Another 28 points and 16 rebounds between 'em. Very good, tough D.

Kyle Lowry is having a career season - which is saying a lot considering he is a multi-time all-star. I just hope he doesn't get himself killed, the way he throws his body around willy-nilly.

Kawhi is great.

And that's what I have to say about that.

The schedule has been pretty soft on them so far. 5 out of 6 games at home. Other than Boston, it's just been a bunch of middle-of-the-road-or-worse teams.

They're @ MILWAUKEE on Monday so that should be a test.

Looks like they're having problems on defense and they're gonna go ahead and start an 84 year old Melo.

That sounds fucking brilliant.