My sexist comment of the day

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 3,597 Views
A couple of sports where women are actually better than men are long distance swimming, and ski jumping. The long distance swimming is actually a chubby chaser sport I would imagine. All of the top whales in this sport are cousins of that killer whale that refused to eat that trainer the other day.

I'm not sure why women are better at ski jumping, but they are.

A couple of sports where women are actually better than men are long distance swimming, and ski jumping. The long distance swimming is actually a chubby chaser sport I would imagine. All of the top whales in this sport are cousins of that killer whale that refused to eat that trainer the other day.

This is not even close to being true.
When jumping from the same starting gate on a large hill, the top men jump about 25m further than the top women.

You may be right, but I was watching the fag channel the other night, and it was some dick van dyke show without the dick that had all kinds of stats for this.

As for me watching the fag channel, they had Reno 911, Sarah Silverman, and some other funny show with some trannys on.

What an asshole this guy is

Why curling?

It is one of the events where the standard is actually comparable.
If you had said, Ice Hockey I might have agreed.

Women's curling is only a sport when they had to wear the kilts..... these new outfits do nothing for me. Bring back the Kilts I say.

I eagerly await tomorrow's comment, this feature has legs.

I agree with the other guys....you could say this about every sing sport out there. Curling the gap would seem to be much smaller in my eyes just due to the nature of the sport. Curling is much less physical than so many other sports that have both men and women. Men are bigger, stronger and faster all of which don't really matter much when it comes to curling but is huge when it comes to just about any other sport out there.

I think that if muddy has a problem with curling, he should have an issue with women in the olympics in general. Just sayin'.

RIP y'all.

Bild-2010-04-09-kl.-17.55.jpg

whoa, hey

nice find

Womens curling and dead posters.

Way to kick off this Halloween weekend.

I heard Mr X separated ties with Ms. X for good. Reno, certified?

I heard Daft got shot by a Haitian.

Is that moldy in a suit?

Roguey that's the new me. No more obnoxious tshirts and outlandish wigs.

It's a new day.

Need to look good on judgement day.

its a good look, bread

My tiny woman brain can't comprehend what's going on in this thread. Can we talk about baking and birthing babies instead?

I don't want to see you curling in the Olympics is my point. Well, actually, if it's you - okay, I would like to see that.

Go ahead and curl.

:handshake:

Muddy, the only thing that I know how to curl is my hair. And I always fuk that up.