My plays and who I'm following

• Start date
  • Replies 167 Comments
  • Views 7,809 Views
Thanks guys! Deciding on how much to go with? Kinda deflated right now and want to get it back quickly.

alright breadiepoo! tally it up, who do you hate and who do you love? And who are you tailing tomorrow?

right now i hate monkeyf and matty....utep burrying my teaser...which was my last hope to decency. godammit!!!!!

Only guy who has done me right today is MadMaxx.

A fucking psychopath. Go figure. lol.

Teaser

rjt - oh gtown over 140 5 units

me - ky over 134.5 20 units

mf, yellowfist, cb - n ia pk 2.5 units

yellowfist, matty, mf - wa +2 (-118) 7.5 units

teaser
ky -14 (me)
n ia under 120 (me)
5 units

record on the day

2-10

down 27.75 units.

fucking gay. 2-10??? really??????????????????????????

You picked the wrong day to bomb homey.

record on the day

2-10

down 27.75 units.

fucking gay. 2-10??? really??????????????????????????

Thanks buddy for cheering me up! :cheers:

N Iowa :grin:

Only guy who has done me right today is MadMaxx.

A fucking psychopath. Go figure. lol.

I get home from a long day working in Tampa only to learn you are having a losing day? This is shocking news! I thought you had a plan, man. I thought you had a plan....

Bread could this be happening because you stiffed Shanty?????

Robyn's bank account is a bottomless pit. You got to tip your hat off to her. :hattip:

This is fucking queer. I'd be happy with a 50% day. But of course I have to be ramped up for a month to come out and lay a 2-10 egg. That's not even fucking possible.

Fucking queer ass shit. Lost 3 at the buzzer....and my one big win was a bs win, so I guess I should be happy I'm not 1-11.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Robyn's bank account is a bottomless pit. You got to tip your hat off to her. :hattip:

It's Bread's money. He is of Bermudian royalty, remember? I only work to keep my sanity. :wacko:

It's Bread's money. He is of Bermudian royalty, remember? I only work to keep my sanity. :wacko:

:headbanger:

I admire your courage. Be strong!

isn't bermudian money just smashed bottle caps?

Matching my biggest bet of day (cjhasing) n ia 2nd half under 65 20 units. no influence. all me. :(

Yikes. They're calling a lot of fouls in that game, Bread. Don't like it.