• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,310 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
By a spammer. it sent spam to Steve. what do I do? Do I deactivate this account? change my password?

You also spammed Blitty at 4:29 pm EST yesterday. Blitty don't click the link. I busted her doing it.

Blitty does NOT need anything from the furniture warehouse that I know of. At least not until he's done getting tanked with Casper. Blitty don't click it. Rogie, Matty and I had that conversation about spamming being the big new hirable skill and Cami ran with it.

it's only because I like you.....

cami watch what you're clicking, such pro

cami we're disappointed in you

But I didn't click on anything other then the usual. I don't know how it happened. I emailed some people on craigslist about the cat, maybe that's where it's from?

probably got phished, make sure your pc didnt get infected with anything and it was just that

Decent band, never found them aggressive enough and especially not a fan after they started doing all this crap to people's emails

Cami sometimes we need to take two steps backward and one step forward;

lmao, that was funny. I switched my pw and cleared all history and cookies and cashes and data and everything.

A recent investigation by Yahoo has confirmed that a copy of certain user account information was stolen from the companys network in late 2014 by what it believes is a state-sponsored actor. Based on the ongoing investigation, Yahoo believes that information associated with at least 500 million user accounts was stolen...

:yikes: