roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
since we no longer have muddy in the days

let's dedicate a thread to him everyday to remind ourselves of the good ol days

Between Muddy, Kato and Dunder, it's like the Gay Crew lost an entire population of knowledge, entertainment and benevolence.

what would muddy call a strike that's not clearly define as a strike and yet people are not so sure?

I think. you left. out. MrX on purpose!

I actually swore off mentioning him recently. Was getting boring. But I just couldn't help it one more time this morning in the hat thread.

My bad.

muddy help me kick this habit of saying "awesome", it's a stupid word, I've seen it used very stupidly by stupid people too much

but I can't stop

help muddy

:panicwileecoyote:

muddy help me kick this habit of saying "awesome", it's a stupid word, I've seen it used very stupidly by stupid people too much

but I can't stop

help muddy

:panicwileecoyote:

Literally?

Hey some tough losses over past year, but we do have a part time Oksana to add to the day crew. When she is in her groove, the Gay Crew chugs along quite nicely.

:nottryingtogetinherpants:

Literally?

Hey some tough losses over past year, but we do have a part time Oksana to add to the day crew. When she is in her groove, the Gay Crew chugs along quite nicely.

:nottryingtogetinherpants:

yes

hey man I finally saw her pictures, yeah she's cool, I retroactively made Seth a gamelive baby

moldy with retroactively and benevolence we completed our quota of big words for the day

I'm sorry moldy, I thought of all the elements of that post and I still decide to do it

if I can't joke with you, I have no one

I'm drinking my first glass of wine in awhile. Am also on antibiotics so I'm not sure how this will go. But I'm going to try to stick around for a bit in honour of Muddy.

HI Muddy?

remember when Muddy took that picture of the asshole that parked in front of his place???? those were the days...

I haven't seen Oxy yet either...

Between Muddy, Kato and Dunder, it's like the Gay Crew lost an entire population of knowledge, entertainment and benevolence.

oh those were the days