Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This should fit nicely.

13782147_961352643991544_6612168958014405541_n.jpg

There are so many who guessed.

Only Muddy knew.

Picture.jpg

I was complaining of a slight sore neck this week and the one guy inquired today as to my well-being.

I said, "Don't get old."

It didn't occur to me until afterwards that I was basically saying, "Die." That was not my intention but, you know, when you think about it . . .

Everybody, please get old.

Led Zeppelin tho...did they not know how to spell? Certainly a manager or handler could have intervened.

Ketchup packets tho. Are they serious? What can you really accomplish with a ketchup packet. Or even a handful. Is the payoff really worth the effort. Might as well start individually wrapping m&m's i tell ya. Rubbish.

So today is national underwear day tho

How does one celebrate. Should I wash my old ones or buy some new ones. I saved 35 cents on bannanas but spent 200 on a fake pussy. Maybe I'll put a bannana in my underwear and try for some free pussy.

People are stupid tho. Pretty much everybody but me.

So today is national underwear day tho

How does one celebrate. Should I wash my old ones or buy some new ones. I saved 35 cents on bannanas but spent 200 on a fake pussy. Maybe I'll put a bannana in my underwear and try for some free pussy.

People are stupid tho. Pretty much everybody but me.

:lol: apparently trolling Muddy never gets old. ...btw it took me years to figure out what trolling means :guitar:

The official language of Angola is Portuguese.

Hope muddy knows, this thread wasn't meant to be a calm strike or anything. Him enjoying the humor of the dinosaurs was my first thought when I saw the pic.

The other really common discussion I keep having at work - which relates to the topic - is I ask co-workers if they are Blue Jays fans.

It's what I do. I need to know who the Blue Jays fans are.

Many say yes. So I then take a good look at them and say something like, "You look like you are probably too young to remember the World Serieses." (which for those that don't know, were won in 1992 and 1993).

"Yeah, I was born in '93." There are a lot of people born in exactly '93 that I work with. Quite a few more were not yet born or were definitely not forming permanent memories by then.

:facepalm: I was 30 when that shit was going on. Those guise would have to be a few years older to be half my age.

Being old. For a time you tell yourself it's an abstract thing and you are just joking around.

But one day you realize no.

Two things happened today that made me think of this thread and my chronological relation to the dinosaurs:

1) a couple guys in the lunchroom were talking about gory accidents during sports events, and I started rambling about Joe Theismann/Lawrence Taylor. I gradually noticed they were both looking at me like I had 3 heads. Turns out they never heard of the incident or the guys. Before they were born. Way.

2) A guy was asking me about events that take place in Port Credit where I live. It is a happening lakefront area with many festivals 'n shit through the summer. I talked about one evening having strains of David Wilcox suddenly drift in while I was sitting, well, RIGHT HERE. And I hopped on my bike and saw him and I went on to say how the first times I saw Wilcox, I was sneaking into bars with fake ID. I chuckled how needing fake ID for bars is not a recent thing for me. Damn, I said, I guess that was 25 years ago. Time flies.

But I realize now it was 35 years.

David Duchovny just turned 56.

Guy still bags plenty of poon.

I reckon.

Hockey's most celebrated team is officially known as the Montreal Canadiens which was founded in 1909. They're mostly known around the world as the Habs, an abbreviation for Habitants which the french word for Settlers. But that isn't what the H in their famous logo, which appeared in 1917, means. It stands for Hockey and not Habs. The more you know.