Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,722 Comments
  • Views 927,367 Views
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES FINALE OF BCS

Before the start of the last season's 2nd part, I'd just assumed that Cinnabon Gene was going to be Saul/Jimmy's final form. In some ways it seemed worse a destiny for the character than ending up in actual prison.

But yeah, in the end Jimmy redeemed as much as he could of himself (which isn't that much) and he regained some sort of esteem from his beloved Kim. That's all sorts of adorable.

FB_IMG_1660749359852.jpg

Story confirmed by Cary Elwes (start at 2:05):

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE SERIES FINALE OF BCS

Before the start of the last season's 2nd part, I'd just assumed that Cinnabon Gene was going to be Saul/Jimmy's final form. In some ways it seemed worse a destiny for the character than ending up in actual prison.

But yeah, in the end Jimmy redeemed as much as he could of himself (which isn't that much) and he regained some sort of esteem from his beloved Kim. That's all sorts of adorable.
He had it down to 7 man

:facepalm

I rewatched the Breaking Bad pilot for the umpteenth time yesterday. The amount of stuff they put in that one episode is dizzying. It's a masterful standalone mini movie.

The final scene with Walt taking an incredulous Skyler from behind is some of the funniest shit ever. Oh Walt, is that you? 😂

-Fuck you Bogdan! Fuck you and your eyebrows!

saw bullet train

entertaining

Finally watching BCS last season right now.

Watched what might be one of the most heart kicking documentaries I’ve ever seen this morning.

Dear Zachary is gut wrenching and I won’t tell you what it’s about.

Just watch it

Cobra Kai
Season 5

Left work early (for me anyway). Watched 4 episodes so far.

Show is still kick ass. Actually think this season is better than the last.

8 episodes in.

This season is the best since season one.

Unreal how good this show is